FD Arc Midi R2 only $49.99

LaMokona

So searched to forums to see if this was brought up and couldn't find anything. Was just browsing around for cases to mod and found the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 on sale on Newegg for $49.99. Not sure how long it's going to last. Ordered two myself. I worked with the original Arc Midi and loved it and can't wait to get these.
Product is here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352031

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

I just ordered a Corsair 200R for a media build. Might return it and get this now. Nice find!

Spoiler

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE -   Sold out.  My rig is already in an arc midi r2 but I would have bought another at that price and just left it in the box until I found anotehr project to build for.  

$hit I just bought that case at the same place for 109$ not 5 days ago ain't that a bit*h

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Just thought I'd let y'all know that the case is back in stock and is the same price :D

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)