HTC Asks its Fan Community to Combat Online Criticism, Offers Merchandise in Return

Just now, GeekFixUK said:

Nexus looks warmer to me which, again, to me isn't right.

u11 has more noise, the text is not as sharp. 

Heres a decent one from only last week on a nice early evening in england with my mate at his garden bar lol

For me, im more than happy with it.

2017-07-11 20.17.00.jpg

Main Rig: Intel i7  4790k Devils Canyon 4ghz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB 1600MHz, Dual Kingston Savage 240gb SSD's, Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Strix OC Aura RGB 6144MB GDDR5 Graphics Card, Asus H81I-Plus Intel H81 Mini ITX Motherboard, Corsair RM650X PSU, Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Watercooler all in a Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Cube Case. Dual Asus 24" VN247H Monitors. Logitech G402 Mouse and Logitech G610 Keyboard.

6 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

IMO looking at comparisons Nexus 6p takes better, especially in challenging situations, this is from a comparison. 

ZhLlbXl.thumb.jpg.c14ad59c6d1673bfff4fdc81b1b740dc.jpg

source -https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/6lpbkw/nexus_6p_u11_camera_comparison/

The white of the tape and window lighting look off to me [on the 6P].

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, GeekFixUK said:

Heres a decent one from only last week on a nice early evening in england with my mate at his garden bar lol

For me, im more than happy with it.

it's not that, u11 has an excellent camera for a flagship, then again every flagship has an excellent camera, HTC kinda messed up following apple with the headphone jack. 

Just now, ARikozuM said:

The white of the tape and window lighting look off to me [on the 6P].

pictures are all about opinions, i really like punchy colors, also less noise, you also have to keep in mind that the nexus 6p is a 2015  flagship, the U11 is 2017. 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

it's not that, u11 has an excellent camera for a flagship, then again every flagship has an excellent camera, HTC kinda messed up following apple with the headphone jack. 

my wife would agree with you, and i do to to a certain degree. But she only agrees as she is forever losing her headphones lol and now has to find usb-c ones if she loses them. But i do also understand why the headphone jack was replaced, to me i agree that its a large older connection in a new age phone. For me,i admit i dont use headphones, i stream and bluetooth everything so its not a huge upset for me.

Main Rig: Intel i7  4790k Devils Canyon 4ghz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB 1600MHz, Dual Kingston Savage 240gb SSD's, Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Strix OC Aura RGB 6144MB GDDR5 Graphics Card, Asus H81I-Plus Intel H81 Mini ITX Motherboard, Corsair RM650X PSU, Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Watercooler all in a Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Cube Case. Dual Asus 24" VN247H Monitors. Logitech G402 Mouse and Logitech G610 Keyboard.

lol do people really waste their time for shitty merchandise that nobody wants anyway?

4 minutes ago, GeekFixUK said:

my wife would agree with you, and i do to to a certain degree. But she only agrees as she is forever losing her headphones lol and now has to find usb-c ones if she loses them.

me and my wife will also agree, 3.5 mm jack is awesome, following apple was a dumb idea.

i do also understand why the headphone jack was replaced, to me i agree that its a large older connection in a new age phone.

not really, just because it's old it doesn't mean it's bad, some things are not meant to change, especially when looking at good headphones.

For me,i admit i dont use headphones, i stream and bluetooth everything so its not a huge upset for me.

i am very sensitive to Bluetooth latency, also best Bluetooth headphones will still suck compared to wired headphones. 

it's all about opinions 

8 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I stopped after M9. Might have bought the 10 if i was eligible for the upgrade but man, Fuck the U11 or whatever it's called.

yeah. that was the model I think it is still okay. After that HTC ultra or something is just garbage.. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.