Water Cooling My Motherboard

I would like to water cool my PC, and my motherboard ( MSI Z170 M9 ACK ) has an integrated water cooling loop for the VRM.  Now I have looked in the manual and online and can not find any information regarding the dimensions of the inlet and outlet of the water cooling loop, what type of fittings can be used on it, and if it is copper or not.  Does anyone know this information?  Also, I have never tried to water cool a PC so if anyone can provide any more information on this motherboard regarding water cooling that would be great.  Thank you for your time.

@W-L he knows lots about mods and stuff but google what the VRM blocks have 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

7 minutes ago, russianRider said:

I would like to water cool my PC, and my motherboard ( MSI Z170 M9 ACK ) has an integrated water cooling loop for the VRM.  Now I have looked in the manual and online and can not find any information regarding the dimensions of the inlet and outlet of the water cooling loop, what type of fittings can be used on it, and if it is copper or not.  Does anyone know this information?  Also, I have never tried to water cool a PC so if anyone can provide any more information on this motherboard regarding water cooling that would be great.  Thank you for your time.

Those look to be threaded ports which theses days use the standard G1/4 thread.

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling-