Coolant Temps Corsair h100i V2

Greetings! I am running an I7 7700k with the Corsair H100i V2 and notice my coolant temps get up to 37-39c while gaming. Is this normal or should I be concerned? When Idle the coolant is usually around 26-29c. The CPU is usually around 30-34c while idle and up to 60c while gaming. I know the 7700k runs a little hot but I was just curious.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Breakdown13 said:

-snip-

Asetek pumps can go up to 60~65 degrees. I wouldn't want the coolant to be above 55, but 39 degrees is fine. By default the H100i v2 will "warn" you by the LED changing red at 45 C, but even then you still have some headroom.

TL;DR : Its fine

Thank you for the reply! I wish this CPU didnt run so hot. I really do not want to mess with Delidding.

1 minute ago, Breakdown13 said:

Thank you for the reply! I wish this CPU didnt run so hot. I really do not want to mess with Delidding.

I think 60 degree under gaming load is actually fairly good for the 7700K, I've seen plenty of people going to the 80's (I guess depends on whether you are overclocked or not). If you are happy with your clock frequency and hovering at the 60's then you've managed to get a very nice chip in terms of TIM.

Yeah this is my first build. I have not messed with overclocking as of yet. I kind of want to since I have the unlocked chip, but just dont know enough about it to comfortably mess around. I think my asus motherboard has an easy overclock setting that makes the changes to 5ghz but I have been leery about it. I need to read up on voltage and power etc.

I have that cooler on a 6700k and I'm in the similar ball park on a SFF case too.