What Games Made You Cry/Tear Up?

Jogostar

Jogostar, you should maybe think about putting the name of the game you are spoiling BEFORE the actual spoiler. How the hell should I know weather I played that game or not if I don't know what it actually is? So thanks for the spoiler. :P (I don't really care btw, just being bitchy)

sorry, you're right, will fix that. ^^

Sorry again.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Bioshock Infinite, so freaking much!

Just the complete last hour of gameplay, really. It's so intense!

who cares...

didn't make me cry, but did have that heartfelt effect - final moments of AC: Revelations

just the foreshadowing and pacing towards the end. the moment that "Scheduled for Deletion" scene plays and onward...and the ending...

truly one of the best endings I'll ever remember

and then the lackluster AC3 ending just ruined it for me and I probably won't bother with Black Flag

Homeworld 1 ending, when they show the stellar map and point where i was in the universe O__o, that with the music killed me, It trully felt like the end of a journey filled with hardships. t___t.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Probably didn't make me cry/tear up, but the witcher 2 had a good plot that had plenty of emotion and morals

I cried because of To the Moon. Best game ever, story-wise, imo.

I thought I was going to be the first to mention this game.

To the Moon was one of the most touching stories I've experienced.

The music sets the tone so well! 

How awesome Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords. I still love the game to death. I don't play it that often, but still love every character in the game.

I knew Thach would die because he died during the most interesting part of his pirate career.

For me, it would be The Last of Us (console peasant game, but still god damn awesome), Assassin's Creed 2, and MW1, MW2, and MW3.

IW's writers really know how to kill off beloved characters.

• 1 year later...

None applicable. The closest one was feeling very sad when:

Shepard dies a hero at the end of Mass Effect 3 and the best sad track in the world starts playing:

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

The Last of Us is literally the only game thus far that has made me cry. Maybe I almost did for Mass Effect 3, but the ending should have been worked more thoroughly and also almost cried for Brooklyn in Call of Duty: Big Red One. I loved that guy so much. :(

I hear you need a box of tissues for To The Moon. I want to try it so bad.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

When I rolled my Euro Truck in the drop off lot, after driving perfectly across all of Europe.

In all seriousness I have only just gotten into more storyline based games as for many years COD bf series and RTS games have been a huge part of my ganing

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Fucking walking dead man , jesus christ the finale of season 1 is too much.

There is even a video of several letsplayers crying to that

Is it really that sad? How good is the game all around? Might have to pick it up.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have to agree with @Avericious, mass effect, particularly me3 is the only game to have gotten a tear out of me :P

Mordin's scene was the worst. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

many, but just recently Brothers: tale of two sons

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay I know everyone gonna laugh at me but I really cried in WATCH_DOGS- the environment, the setting, the thrill and of course the hype it builded upon me is totally worth. The characters are good, the story is fine and when:

Clara died, I got a ball in my throat!

Okay I know everyone gonna laugh at me but I really cried in WATCH_DOGS- the environment, the setting, the thrill and of course the hype it builded upon me is totally worth. The characters are good, the story is fine and when Clara died, I got a ball in my throat!

First thing , put a spoiler tag in your shit . i have compledted the game but many people here havent.

Secondly:

Aria-Montgomery-Are-You-Serious-Gif.gif

The Walking Dead.

Valiant Hearts. That ending....

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

These left me teary eyed or emotional:

Bioshock Infinite - The scene after the end credits

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Anyone whose played this knows which part. 

Ocarina of Time - Ending and various other parts.

Valiant Hearts - Ending

The Walking Dead Season 1 - Ending