Very Very Good Radiator 120mm Fans ?

I did not want to use the word "Best" :)  but which fan or fans currently on the market would you say are  very good radiator fans, I can bare some noise but don't want something sounding like a jet engine on full speed am sure we all don't. 

I know static pressure obviously matters a lot but sometimes I see fan specs and under static pressure it has ridiculous numbers and I can just pick a fan based on what it says on the box in regards to static pressure it claims to have but we all know in the "real world" those numbers don't mean anything. 

Noctua NF-F12 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Noctua NF-F12 

Know why did I have a very very strong gut feeling that the Noctua NF-F12 might be mentioned on the very first reply? :D

3 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

Know why did I have a very very strong gut feeling that the Noctua NF-F12 might be mentioned on the very first reply? :D

EK VARDAR

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

EK VARDAR

Thanks for that, which one would that be they have different speed ones 3000RPM being the highest.

Also what do you guys n gurls think about the Be Quiet Silent Wings 3? Seen some good reviews on it.

14 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

Also what do you guys n gurls think about the Be Quiet Silent Wings 3? Seen some good reviews on it.

thats not meant for radiators

they are nice and quiet and move a lot of air, but dont have great static pressure

Photography / Finance / Gaming

EK Vardar

Noctua NF-F12

Fractal Venturi HP

are among the popular options for radiators

Photography / Finance / Gaming

52 minutes ago, mok said:

EK Vardar

Noctua NF-F12

Fractal Venturi HP

are among the popular options for radiators

Yea I did look at the EK Vardar fans the highest they do is 3000rpm. But I was thinking If I do go for the 3000rpm I can lower the speed and have the option to go  higher when I need to. The only thing is EK do a Vardar 1850rpm fan as well and If I lower the 3000rpm one to 1850rpm will they give the same results (Air Flow ,Static Pressure)  as the EK Vardar 1850rpm ones?