If you Live in the US, and use/like using the internet for pretty much any reason, you need to sign this

SHOOK_Linus

So, I'm sure you have all heard of it, and if you haven't I'll tell you in a way everyone can understand. In the U.S. right now, there are politicians ready to change stuff that throttles our internet connection, not only that, but they also are giving our ISPs the power to slow our connection, or even block it entirely from websites they don't want us to go to. The only way to get access to those sites again, would be to pay your ISP for access and/or a faster connection, though some ISPs may not even offer this. SO... If you live in the United States, like using unblocked/fast internet, and are a breathing humanoid, YOU need to sign this petiton: https://www.change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality

More info here:
The term "net neutrality" is fighting against all of that, its working towards a free and open internet we can all enjoy, many major/small companies whom rely on an open internet to make money have already started in the fight. They are spreading awareness about it so they can continue onward. Some of these companies include: Discord, Spotfiy, Amazon, Reddit, Hulu, Netflix, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Linked In, Twitter, Ebay, Microsoft, and MANY more, in fact there are over 100 companies in support of Net Neutrality. So basically, you should definitely sign the petition if you use any of these what so ever.

Sorry, that won't work on us senators, that is unless you pay us more than what AT&T and Verizon is paying us, we will exploit and sell your internet history (That you can't delete by the way) to those who bid the highest, of course only your history though, not ours, us as GOs are safe.

I saw some interview the other day with a guy that was talking about how net neutrality was completely anti American and anti capitalist and how it was destroying the American way of life.  and how getting rid of net neutrality would actually open up the net and how businesses could use it.  If I were stupid I would probably have believed some of his propaganda.

Becouse so many great things have happened and so may opinions have been chanced by change.org partitions. If I wrote my signature on a napkin and flushed it down the the toilet, it would likely have more of an impact than putting it on a change.org patition. 

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Oh boy, another person who doesn't know what "net neutrality" does.

How much do you want to bet that Verizon is playing the anti-net neutrality role whilst secretly lobbying FOR the current version, with the exact knowledge that basically nothing changes, to lure customers into thinking that Verizon can't throttle freely.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

A far more effective means would have been actually filing a statement with the fcc on the subject as most others have done. Change.org accomplishes nothing but Moral Grandstanding.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

10 minutes ago, Atmos said:

A far more effective means would have been actually filing a statement with the fcc on the subject as most others have done. Change.org accomplishes nothing but Moral Grandstanding.

Yeah. Change.org is mostly junk mail fist bumps that don't do much. Amazon and other sites purposely gimping their service to simulate slow down will be far more effective.

Just now, Mooshi said:

Yeah. Change.org is mostly junk mail fist bumps that don't do much. Amazon and other sites purposely gimping their service to simulate slow down will be far more effective.

That's actually a brilliant idea. Get the sites that normies use the most and have them simulate what would happen without net neutrality, places like Netflix, amazon, youtube, and facebook just throttle into the ground for a day or two with a banner telling people to call up their senators/representatives and give them a piece of their mind over net neutrality and just how removing it would impact their lives. Sure they'd lose a healthy chunk of profit from people not being able to easily use the service, but in the long run it would pan out much better as our representatives realize that "hey, basically every single person who voted me in won't vote me back in if I don't stand for this."

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

27 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

How much do you want to bet that Verizon is playing the anti-net neutrality role whilst secretly lobbying FOR the current version, with the exact knowledge that basically nothing changes, to lure customers into thinking that Verizon can't throttle freely.

Perhaps you should look up Verizon vs FCC 2010.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz