best free vpn

AlexGoesHigh

which one do you guys recommend

also i know about hotspot shield but someone a while ago posted a thread about not being a true vpn like some sort of info that still tells the site where you really are it seems

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I know you asked for free, but look into getting a yearly subscription for a paid VPN. They really aren't that expensive.

Spoiler

I know you asked for free, but look into getting a yearly subscription for a paid VPN. They really aren't that expensive.

that the thing i'm only going to use it once 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

no such thing as a reliable free VPN

I dont ignore your posts :(

but yes i agree i use IBVPN (you can get a 30 day free trial)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)