so I have these now

Pacific rim thread

I thought that movie was fucking fantastic, it was exactly what i wanted it to be and nothing more, nothing less.

I need something better to take photos with.

post-20323-0-34535900-1385483625_thumb.j

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I thought the movie was terrible.

Special effects, and even more special effects. 

Second those muppets lose their imago when being so small.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

Noo freaking way! Dude i loved that movie! How much this cost? 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

kaiju_heads_by_eoghankerrigan-d6htttz.jp

<3 pacific rim... only problem i had with it is, the fact that Everything in it kept changing scale all the time... 

Character artist in the Games industry.

awesome, there needs to be a Cherno figure though

NkRBdJx.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

King of the Kaiju's:

Kaiju_revisited_1_by_felipe_elias.jpg

Character artist in the Games industry.

awesome, there needs to be a Cherno figure though

NkRBdJx.gif

there is a cherno figure in series 3. release date is feb 2014. I will be getting one but what i really want is an otachi figure with unfurled wings.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I thought the movie was terrible.

Special effects, and even more special effects. 

Second those muppets lose their imago when being so small.

fair enough, the film was not for everyone. you kinda have to go in with an attitude that all you are there for is to watch gaint robots and monsters do battle and on that it delivers. the special effects are should be expected with a film like this and at least unlike something like transformers you can tell what is going on.

fun fact: the scene where gypsy's fist taps that newtons cradle was a practical effect.

Awesome! Loved the movie, so much awesome packed into so little time. It's a shame it didn't run well enough to make people want to fund a sequel. :(

Cheers,

Linus