left ear stopped working

ReillyP

Hey guys, I was raving all weekend and I don't remember much ( ;P )

ANYWAYS, I awoke to find I could not hear out of my left ear and also to find a girl I do not recall meeting.

Needless to say the first concerns me more than the latter. If anyone has had this happen before hmu

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Give it a few days. You're hearing will come back. I can almost guarantee it. As this happens to me often. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Go see a doctor. They'll tell you what to do, let's hope you didn't destroy your hearing for the rest of your life.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Lets hope that you didnt kill your eardrum. Most importantly is the girl sexy

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Give it a few days. You're hearing will come back. I can almost guarantee it. As this happens to me often. 

thats very scary   :huh:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

ANYWAYS, I awoke to find I could not hear out of my left ear and also to find a girl I do not recall meeting.

Needless to say the first concerns me more than the latter. If anyone has had this happen before hmu

Hearing will come back and the girl will go away.  If you truly damaged your ear, then you will eaither be deaf or need an expensive surgery to get an implant to fix it.  You pay for your choices, so just be careful.

Lets make this more like reddit.. Who is making the first AMA?

I am a happy wuffy

Pics or it didn't happen.(of the girl)

lol u look about 14 this is so pathetic i love when people lie on the internet why would u even brag on a tech forum lol got no friends to lie to hahaha so sad.

lol u look about 14 this is so pathetic i love when people lie on the internet why would u even brag on a tech forum lol got no friends to lie to hahaha so sad.

Reading your comment made lose an IQ point.

I went to gigs alot when i was younger ... if your hearing isnt back in a day see ya doc theres a chance you screwed your ear.

as for the girl - mustn't of been special if you cant remember.

I found taking it more easy on the booze etc made it better times with the ladies

Its all about those volumetric clouds

already been done months ago

Its all about those volumetric clouds

lol this guy does not know me then. I post troll shit a ton and the duck face as my pic is nothing short of that. I laugh at home ignorant some people are and how they are able to be so blatantly disrespectful in such a nice community. I am also going to assume you are making fun of me for raving, that's cool. I guess PLUR doesn't really mean much anyways. I can be out of highschool early and doing what I love posting on a place where people enjoy some of the same things and I still find comments like these.

Moreover, the nature of the comment was not looking for advise but for people to "hit me up" if they had ever had that happen to them.

Anyways borgore was amazing, hearing is sorta back with large amounts of ringing and the girl's number is somewhere in my phone .... probably one of the couple dozen "girl from rave" contacts that I put in after a long night raving.Anyone in van looking for a RAVE fam hmu

Y'all better swag in, cuz I'm swagged out. 

dat duckface doe 

Pics or it didn't happen.(of the girl)

QUl93C0.jpg

Attached is the only good photo I have of the night, it is the stage from side stage view. 

I have some crappy videos of miss molly monster grinding to waka flocka but other than that I don't know if I can come up with photos out of thin air.... 

I also have video of the guy next to me getting caked by aoki but again who's to say I didn't gather a couple dozen people and have a long haired asian man run up and throw a cake at one of them.

This whole thing could be a lie.

Maybe I don't even have ears to hear with. 

dat duckface doe 

lol this guy does not know me then. I post troll shit a ton and the duck face as my pic is nothing short of that. I laugh at home ignorant some people are and how they are able to be so blatantly disrespectful in such a nice community. I am also going to assume you are making fun of me for raving, that's cool. I guess PLUR doesn't really mean much anyways. I can be out of highschool early and doing what I love posting on a place where people enjoy some of the same things and I still find comments like these.

Moreover, the nature of the comment was not looking for advise but for people to "hit me up" if they had ever had that happen to them.

Anyways borgore was amazing, hearing is sorta back with large amounts of ringing and the girl's number is somewhere in my phone .... probably one of the couple dozen "girl from rave" contacts that I put in after a long night raving.Anyone in van looking for a RAVE fam hmu

Y'all better swag in, cuz I'm swagged out. 

I don't believe u at all and i have no problem with raves its funny your so socially awkward that u have to go on a tech forum and make up some story about something that clearly didnt happen and even if it did its really sad to post it on here i feel sorry u have to go on a tech forum to boost your ego lol

Just go get a new one.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Just go get a new one.

done m8

dat duckface doe 

Why the hell would you come to a tech foum for health advice?! This concerns me. I really hope you're not actually taking anyone's advice here except to go to consult a licensed medical professional.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

There is going to me a lot of people that can't hear shit later in life...  I'm 32 and already have some trouble.  If I could do it over again I wouldn't be so stupid.

Honor First!

Why the hell would you come to a tech foum for health advice?! This concerns me. I really hope you're not actually taking anyone's advice here except to go to consult a licensed medical professional.

I point out again, hmu

dat duckface doe 

Needs MOAR REDDIT!

justin bieber is loving australlia, though he is disapointed that there are not kangarros hopping around the streets of downtown mebourne

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Are you sure it's just you ear and not your brains, too? I don't mean to sound like a d*ck, but this happens to you and your first reaction is to ask for help on a tech forum? 

Have you tried unplugging it, and plug it back in?

Maybe clearing the cache.