Closest Thing to Corsair MM200 X/L?

Cookybiscuit

I ruined my Corsair MM200 X/L and annoyingly it's no longer in production so I can't get another.

Am I right in thinking the SteelSeries QcK+ is the closest thing in terms of size/feel? I just need something around 450mm wide, that isn't stupidly thick and that doesn't have a bunch of bullshit graphics or crap written on it.

Thanks.

Have you tried brick and mortar stores for unsold stock?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Comparing my mm200 to my QCK heavy i can tell its thicker, and defiantly feels more premium than the mm200/

Guess it's good it feels better, don't like thickness though which is why I'm looking at the + rather than heavy.

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Have you tried brick and mortar stores for unsold stock?

I haven't but I'd guess they are probably hard come by, I remember when Corsair first pulled their tramp stamp crap and the price of the non-shitty looking keyboards went through the roof. I don't really know how long they've been out of production, annoyingly they are still listed on Corsairs site, can't find them on Amazon or eBay though.

30 minutes ago, Cookybiscuit said:

Guess it's good it feels better, don't like thickness though which is why I'm looking at the + rather than heavy.

I haven't but I'd guess they are probably hard come by, I remember when Corsair first pulled their tramp stamp crap and the price of the non-shitty looking keyboards went through the roof. I don't really know how long they've been out of production, annoyingly they are still listed on Corsairs site, can't find them on Amazon or eBay though.

Honestly the MM feels cheap and meh cause of the thinness, and really its not THAT thick. Its noticeable yes but its a good noticeable.

On 6/25/2017 at 11:42 PM, Aytex said:

Honestly the MM feels cheap and meh cause of the thinness, and really its not THAT thick. Its noticeable yes but its a good noticeable.

My MMXL was pretty thick, they are thicker than the standard size one's, I'm not sure why.

Got the QcK+ today and like it way better. It's 2/3rd's the thickness and doesn't have that kind of annoying problem my MM had where it had more resistance going up and down vs side to side.

Other than that, it's a mousepad, can't complain.