Steelseries mousepad. Yes, Mousepad.

Tea1337

So today I decided my current mouse pad wasn't large enough. I went out to my local pc shop and got a steelseries QcK pad. Some people say a mouse pad is just a mouse pad and can't get any better/worse. I thought I'd go with steelseries this time and I am very impressed with the build quality of a simple mouse pad. It is large enough for me to make large mouse movements from left to right without having to re-position my mouse. The pad is very gippy and has a nice texture on it. If you are going to get this, keep in mine it is a very large keypad. And it includes a sticker :D

I don't have a mousepad...

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I love the QcK mousepads. They're just baws.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

I've got the QCK+ and i loved it!

But its gotten to the point where my mouse doesnt like to track on it :( 

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

I've got the QCK+ and i loved it!

But its gotten to the point where my mouse doesnt like to track on it :(

Oof, that'd be annoying. 

I too use the Qck+, my only gripe with it is that it has no anti fray stitching along the edges. It also looks quite sexy with my Sensei on it. Cant go wrong with a Steel Series mouse pad!

Who cares? Any mousepad works for me. I'm using some 10 year old one from an office that my dad brought for me - and it works great. I don't see a point in even buying one.

Who cares? Any mousepad works for me. I'm using some 10 year old one from an office that my dad brought for me - and it works great. I don't see a point in even buying one.

To match every part of your build perfectly. Plus they tend to get dirty. I got a Razer one because of my Nvidia green themed build. :3 

To match every part of your build perfectly. Plus they tend to get dirty. I got a Razer one because of my Nvidia green themed build. :3 

Well mine doesn't get dirty, but I'm not sure about the matching part for mine...

[spoiler My Beautiful Mousepad]

X09vvLc.jpg

Well mine doesn't get dirty, but I'm not sure about the matching part for mine...

[spoiler My Beautiful Mousepad]

X09vvLc.jpg

lol, Any mousepad does work. I just like to have a large one, it feels more comfortable and will match everything else on my desk. 

i have a qck, i like it its great for 10 bucks but i dont like the fact that it has so much friction

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The QCK is great I have had this one in 3 years and it has never failed me, but I am switching to a logitech one when i get my G602

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I have a QcK+ and I love it.

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598

QCK Heavy is my pad of choice. I was going to get the plus but for whatever reason I got this monster instead. They are the same size but the heavy is about 3 plusses stacked on top of each other. Its nice because it is super comfortable to rest your arm on.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I've got a Qck mini and a 4HD.  Both are SteelSeries and there is definitely a big difference between the hard surface and cloth surface.  Depends on what you want, but they make really nice surfaces much recommend

I miss their experience line of mouse pads
no one seems to make glass mouse pads anymore :(

love my qck. I love how thick it is, it makes for a comfortable rest for my wrist whilst playing for hours

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I have a QCK Mini. It's great. You can't clean it, though...

That's my only gripe with it. My QcK looks really gross now. :P

I have a QCK Mini. It's great. You can't clean it, though...

Why not?

i got the QcK yesterday at my local best buy and i'I've used for over 10 hours game play and at school today i have a class on the computers there and the when i went to move the mouse the dinky mouse mat i was so used to the light smooth glide that the mouse wouldn't move because i wasn't pushing hard enough (lol)  now i need to buy a mini to bring to school. so basically this mouse pad has ruined me for other ones.

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

i bought my mionx mouse pad because it is huge, no other reason really(looking at that corsair pad because it solves my only issue with the saragas 900)

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.