Boot time around 23 Seonds

yaseryaser

Hi everyone,

finished my new PC build and I would like to have the fastest boot to win10, approximately 22 seconds which isn't bad but I think the system could be faster, there is one drive Samsung 960 Evo M.2 NVMe 250 GB more than 160 GB is FREE.

so any kind of help would be wonderful, also if you like recommending a Youtube video wich has a clear steps to do faster boot times that will also work.

Thanks in advance:)

22 seconds is reasonable.

You could try disabling boot things in task manager.

I don't think it would make much of a difference though

Comic sans is best font

-me to my graphic design teacher 6 seconds before I got kicked out of the classroom

Enable any fastboot features in the BIOS, remove any unnecessary devices plugged into the PC and disable all applications that are set to launch on startup. Clear the desktop of items too. 

Or you could just put the PC into sleep mode and have a near instant "boot".

:DI will mingle with the bios and desktop and try booting, I wish to reach 15s would be sweeeeeeeeeet 

If fast boot is already enabled in BIOS then there isn't anything else you can do.

NVME is not any faster than sata at booting.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Despite trying all the things you could do such as limiting your startup items, etc., there are only so many things you can do and so many things you can try but in the end, it is what it is.  The speedometer in my truck says it will do 120 miles per hour but we all know that since it is a truck with a diesel engine in a 3/4 ton body that it will never go that fast no matter how hard I press on the pedal on the floor.

Sometimes just got to accept things the way they are and continue to hope for more.

10 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Despite trying all the things you could do such as limiting your startup items, etc., there are only so many things you can do and so many things you can try but in the end, it is what it is.  The speedometer in my truck says it will do 120 miles per hour but we all know that since it is a truck with a diesel engine in a 3/4 ton body that it will never go that fast no matter how hard I press on the pedal on the floor.

Sometimes just got to accept things the way they are and continue to hope for more.

I am aiming for a small margin of improvement my friend, I don't want to boot in 3 seconds coz it's impossible but I am looking to anything "below" 20secs I know ppl had accomplished that!

not disagreeing with totally let's say you could drive your truck downhill for "Slightly" faster:ph34r: