Is it worth selling a RX 580

Camell513
Just now, Trekt Nation said:

People on craigslist have been selling it for like 350-500 dollars because of the mining craze

yea time to make some MULAH!

11 minutes ago, Camell513 said:

ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card with RGB Lighting

How is that Gtx 1070, 

thats ok and a great card for the mainstream.

21 minutes ago, Camell513 said:

ok good, I still would love that poseidon graphics card from Asus, but we can all dream. Ok finally should I go for a normal air cooled from Asus basically the same as the one I have or something else. and are the pre watercooled ones stupid to go with too like this https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LW4NnQ/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-video-card-geforce-gtx-1070-sea-hawk-x

why would you not go with aircooling. You allready got 10 more fans in your case than you need so the extra 2 won't matter at all. :-)

10 hours ago, Camell513 said:

I have been watching the prices of rx 580s and they are going anywhere from a steal at $350 to $500. I have a Asus strix OC 8Gb Rx 580. I wanted to know if it's worth selling that and buying a 1070, or even something more but put some of my own money in. Also if I were to sell forsay of Ebay, first is starting the bid at $450 and buy it now at $500 reasonable pricing, and secondly is that even a good site to sell from. Thanks in advance!

Good idea to sell now. I sold my rx 470 4gb yesterday for £275 so you should get a lot for yours. I sold mine on ebay and it seems fine to me as long as you just use common sense

9 hours ago, aprofile said:

Good idea to sell now. I sold my rx 470 4gb yesterday for £275 so you should get a lot for yours. I sold mine on ebay and it seems fine to me as long as you just use common sense

was it easy to sell? and what was shipping price?

7 hours ago, Camell513 said:

was it easy to sell? and what was shipping price?

I found it was reasonably popular and I have a 4gb rx 470 vs your rx 580 8gb so you should have a lot of interest. I used myhermes and set the shipping price based on the online cost calculator on their website for the furthest place I was prepared to ship (it ended up being about £10)