Nintendo Switch Restocks?

Is there any news about Nintendo Switch Restocks like anywhere?  I constantly see their sections barren in any and all retailers of course online is no better either.  The closest I've seen to restocks happening is that Target in the US is supposedly restocking them in the next week or two.

Constantly Google it I guess.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Constantly Google it I guess.

Or check Craigslist if you don't mind a partially used one, by me there are a few for cheaper than retail

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Or check Craigslist if you don't mind a partially used one, by me there are a few for cheaper than retail

NO, avoid it, don't give scalpers any money. 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

For cheaper than retail. Not scalpers if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

There was one 275 with Botw

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

there not really scalpers if there used they didnt get it just to sell it at a higher price they got it used it then sold it 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

1 hour ago, LordTaco42 said:

Is there any news about Nintendo Switch Restocks like anywhere?  I constantly see their sections barren in any and all retailers of course online is no better either.  The closest I've seen to restocks happening is that Target in the US is supposedly restocking them in the next week or two.

I lucked out with Amazon. Amazon usually gets a restock every 3-4 weeks in the middle of the week and sometime around 1pm. They sell out super quickly though and are usually prime members only (which sucks). May be easier than snagging one in store. If you live anywhere near NYC, the Nintendo store gets a couple dozen every 2 weeks. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

17 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I've used nowinstock for amiibos before not bad. 

15 hours ago, Scruffy90 said:

I lucked out with Amazon. Amazon usually gets a restock every 3-4 weeks in the middle of the week and sometime around 1pm. They sell out super quickly though and are usually prime members only (which sucks). May be easier than snagging one in store. If you live anywhere near NYC, the Nintendo store gets a couple dozen every 2 weeks. 

Yeah you must have really lucked out on amazon then lol.  Unfortunately I'm not near NYC.

I just (pre-)ordered a bundle package from GameStop (Switch w/ BotW + Digital Expansion & Digital Has Been Heroes) on the 5th (I know it's not the best, but still seemed better than being scalped) and it is supposed already being shipped...  Have a week and half long vacation with family that involved 14 hour flights each way in late July and didn't want to be hunting around constantly between now and then to have this to play while on the flights or in my vacation off time.

57 minutes ago, WMGroomAK said:

I just (pre-)ordered a bundle package from GameStop (Switch w/ BotW + Digital Expansion & Digital Has Been Heroes) on the 5th (I know it's not the best, but still seemed better than being scalped) and it is supposed already being shipped...  Have a week and half long vacation with family that involved 14 hour flights each way in late July and didn't want to be hunting around constantly between now and then to have this to play while on the flights or in my vacation off time.

Congrats!  I found a bit more information poking around supposedly Target has a restock next week. 

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/06/05/switch-restock-coming-target-next-week/

Additionally, alot of the supply woes seems to deal with competition with Apple for parts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendo-battles-apple-for-parts-as-switch-demand-rises-1496136603

I am the only one here who right now can go walk into a store and find four or more on a shelf...

Not joking, next time I am in the store I will take a picture.  They not even behind a glass case either.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

If you're really stuck and don't want to reward scalpers you can always import it. The stock issues are definitely not universal and the Switch is region free. Same deal with games and accessories.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

On 6/9/2017 at 10:30 PM, Ithanul said:

I am the only one here who right now can go walk into a store and find four or more on a shelf...

Not joking, next time I am in the store I will take a picture.  They not even behind a glass case either.

Yeah I'd definitely like to see that.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:31 AM, skywake said:

If you're really stuck and don't want to reward scalpers you can always import it. The stock issues are definitely not universal and the Switch is region free. Same deal with games and accessories.

I didn't know the Switch was region free thats a good thing though that always kinda irked me why nintendo locked down the Wii U and 3DS the way they did.  Though I'm wondering if import costs would almost spike it up to scalper levels.

Check amazon. They restock every 2-3weeks during the middle of the week, middle of the day(when ive seen it go up, its around noon -1pm EST). Unfortunately prime member only (at least when I picked mine up). Usually sells out in 5-10 mins. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Try checking your local pharmacy (Shoppers drugmart/rexall) I've been told that they sell them, which not many people would think of

IDK about restocks but honestly I might be selling mine soon if you might be interested. Obviously this isn't the forum to talk about it on, but PM me if interested (I do have a good standing eBay account). Grey Joycons, Pro Controller, Zelda, MK8D. Just need cash and honestly I have too many games to play (PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One...keeps one busy). Zelda ate up 100s of hours and I'm still playing it lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you REALLY want a Switch. Wake up every morning opening hours and be at your local Walmart, BestBuy, Pharmacy (if they happen to sale electronics.. you never know, if you don't ask, that is how a guy I know managed to get a Wii during the super high demand periods.. no one thinks to go to these places, and they didn't jack up the price either. MSRP is what he paid). And you should have one within 1-2 weeks. You can exclude weekends and holidays as there is no shipping during this time.

On 7/2/2017 at 3:47 PM, GoodBytes said:

If you REALLY want a Switch. Wake up every morning opening hours and be at your local Walmart, BestBuy, Pharmacy (if they happen to sale electronics.. you never know, if you don't ask, that is how I know a guy got a Wii during the super high demand periods). And you should have one within 1-2 weeks. You can exclude weekends and holidays as there is no shipping during this time.

Yeah I actually asked a Best Buy guy in my area (we actually ended up talking alot about Zelda games he was a cool guy) the day target got their "restocks" a few weeks back and he said there was literally a line of people in the morning and they sold out within the hour of opening lol.  Supposedly Amazon (US) is having more in stock on July 8th so fingers crossed. And while I do want to get one eventually its not something I'll lose sleep over I've actually got more games than I know what to do with and oh so little time lol.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:45 PM, LordTaco42 said:

There are two ways i have found that work best, follow the truck that stocks the systems or make some friends at the store.