english lesson xD :

4MINE

hi guys need some help , i wanted to know how could i express this sentence " i dream of passing my bac exam and become an astronomer in the future" starting with " i wish ..............................................." 

"My dream is to pass the BAC exam and become an astronomer." 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I wish, nay, I yearn for the day I can look my child in the eyes and say: "Shit son, Daddy knows about stars 'n' shit. Stuff's crazy, dude".

Or the more boring route.

I wish I'll one day pass my bac exam and become an astronomer.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i dream of passing my bac exam and becoming* an astronomer in the future.

Becomes...

I wish to pass my bac exam and becomean astronomer in the future.

Wish and dream in their uses are very similar. Dream is often past-tense, but wish is present tense in this case, so you simply need to change "of passing" to "to pass", as well as needing to change "becoming" to "become" because you're now working in the present-tense and it becomes correct grammar wise, but a little clunky in its wording. 

The best case use would be...

"I wish to one day pass my bac exam and become an astronomer." having changed "in the future" to "one day" and moved from the end of the sentence to just after the verb.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, 4MINE said:

hi guys need some help , i wanted to know how could i express this sentence " i dream of passing my bac exam and become an astronomer in the future" starting with " i wish ..............................................." 

bac would be B.A.C.

becoming  an astronomer