Hookah bad for Computers?

whatthe_fuzz

I know cigarettes are teribble but is hookah just as bad?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

"Hookah bad for Computers?" ?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Just don't do it near your computer or in side.

Quote me to get a reply!

I know cigarettes are teribble but is hookah just as bad?

You mean like being near a computer?  I would say the are probably bad but I bet a little better.  Hookahs don't put out as much particles in the smoke so there would be a bit less in your system, but you will have to clean it WAYYYY more often.

You should be doing that outside anyways. Indoor air quality isn't the best to begin with.

Yeah I'd take it outside man.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Tabaco is Tabaco... I quite frankly think they are just as bad as each other

But its a different type of smoke

"Hookah bad for Computers?" ?

Cigarettes gunk up your computer.

Just don't do it near your computer or in side.

Ok

Hookah? Is that another name for a Sheesha? 

Ya :P

haha.. for you yes, a computer? No idea.

You mean like being near a computer?  I would say the are probably bad but I bet a little better.  Hookahs don't put out as much particles in the smoke so there would be a bit less in your system, but you will have to clean it WAYYYY more often.

Darn...

You should be doing that outside anyways. Indoor air quality isn't the best to begin with.

Yeah I'd take it outside man.

But that's...outside....do you know how often I go outside? Whenever I walk to my car....

For clarification, is it bad for my rig if hookah smoke gets in it.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Ok

Darn...

But that's...outside....do you know how often I go outside? Whenever I walk to my car....

Not really, you just have to clean it beacause the heatsinks/rads will get filled with more dust and stuff

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

Any contaminant in the air, including moisture is not good for computers.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

na you'd just have to clean it more often is what I'm guessing.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Tobacco is worthless in life. Thats all you need to know.

just because you don't like something, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone other than the user, why do you care. It's not really a big deal.

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

just because you don't like something, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone other than the user, why do you care. It's not really a big deal.

Hey that one statement answers his question ok.... Just look at it closer there are words inside Worthless....

Tobacco is bad. Point of the line. If you want to intoxicate yourself fine, but please don't make your computer suffer :( It's not his choice !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Ok

Darn...

Big multi quote

My PC does not smoke, nor do I. Brandy is different.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I know it's not any of my business but smoking is basically paying money to slowly die.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Smoking anything near your computer is bad. Tar builds up on every square inch of the internals and everything gets disgustingly sticky. It's basically impossible to clean properly, and can cause issues if you leave it long enough with any maintenance. Don't smoke near your computer, and consider a better pass-time. 

What? Some of you have been brain washed so bad its actually comical.

Smoke is smoke and a computer has no lungs, so whether you were to blow cigarette smoke or smoke from an organic piece of wood grown in an organic garden its smoke and unless you added spit to the smoke its as inert to the computer as regular air and will not clog/gunk up your computer. Yes, your lungs are a different story but again your computer has no lungs. Everyone remembers Slicks oil cooled computer right? Why is smoke worse than oil? Or do you think Slick used some kind of super pure oil that was better than smoke? Your computer will be oblivious to smoke, but it will smell like it if you do it all the time, so maybe some nice herbs from a Hookah is preferable.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Your like a drug addict, you smoke near your PC then you stop, then you wonder if you can Hookah?  how many more Tabaco relating stuff do you want to ask about? lol

I know it's not any of my business but smoking is basically paying money to slowly die.

there's plenty of ways to die. more likely to die in a car accident than due to hookah yet i still drive. im not an avid smoker by any stretch of the imagination but a cigar or two a month MAYBE.

Smoking anything near your computer is bad. Tar builds up on every square inch of the internals and everything gets disgustingly sticky. It's basically impossible to clean properly, and can cause issues if you leave it long enough with any maintenance. Don't smoke near your computer, and consider a better pass-time. 

ya im worried about potential tar buildup. 

What? Some of you have been brain washed so bad its actually comical.

Smoke is smoke and a computer has no lungs, so whether you were to blow cigarette smoke or smoke from an organic piece of wood grown in an organic garden its smoke and unless you added spit to the smoke its as inert to the computer as regular air and will not clog/gunk up your computer. Yes, your lungs are a different story but again your computer has no lungs. Everyone remembers Slicks oil cooled computer right? Why is smoke worse than oil? Or do you think Slick used some kind of super pure oil that was better than smoke? Your computer will be oblivious to smoke, but it will smell like it if you do it all the time, so maybe some nice herbs from a Hookah is preferable.

then why do cigarettes destroy components? :P

Your like a drug addict, you smoke near your PC then you stop, then you wonder if you can Hookah?  how many more Tabaco relating stuff do you want to ask about? lol

1. never smoked near my PC

2. never asked about smoking in general

3. are cigars ok?