Hookah bad for Computers?

whatthe_fuzz

there's plenty of ways to die. more likely to die in a car accident than due to hookah yet i still drive. im not an avid smoker by any stretch of the imagination but a cigar or two a month MAYBE.

ya im worried about potential tar buildup. 

then why do cigarettes destroy components? :P

1. never smoked near my PC

2. never asked about smoking in general

3. are cigars ok?

:P Cigars are perfectly fine (I may POSSIBLY be incorrect, I will not be held responsible for any damage you do to your system involving any smoke related object) I also hope I didn't offend you. So Apologies if I did, it was a joke.  

:P Cigars are perfectly fine (I may POSSIBLY be incorrect, I will not be held responsible for any damage you do to your system involving any smoke related object) I also hope I didn't offend you. So Apologies if I did, it was a joke.  

i was just really confused haha :P

if anything i thought hookah would be better than cigars

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

As a simple explanation smoke is basically bad for everything. Makes you smell like shit no matter what, makes everything else smell like shit and it's shitty for you and every time I walk b someone smoking I actually hold my breathe because it smells so bad. In addition my grandpa died at the age of 67 when I was 12 years old because of a hole he developed in his lungs. Something only smokers develop and he never smoke a day in his life. Although he did work in a factory where everyone else did smoke and he got it from secondhand smoke. DONT SMOKE DONT BE A JACKASS

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

As a simple explanation smoke is basically bad for everything. Makes you smell like shit no matter what, makes everything else smell like shit and it's shitty for you and every time I walk b someone smoking I actually hold my breathe because it smells so bad. In addition my grandpa died at the age of 67 when I was 12 years old because of a hole he developed in his lungs. Something only smokers develop and he never smoke a day in his life. Although he did work in a factory where everyone else did smoke and he got it from secondhand smoke. DONT SMOKE DONT BE A JACKASS

hookah doesnt smell bad. it's actually sweet. 

i never smoke cigarettes. never have never will. 

But cigars smell nice and are like fine wines. Hookah is just fancy smell-good smoke. 

as i stated above, im not an avid smoker but the occasional puff a month

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

What? Some of you have been brain washed so bad its actually comical.

Smoke is smoke and a computer has no lungs, so whether you were to blow cigarette smoke or smoke from an organic piece of wood grown in an organic garden its smoke and unless you added spit to the smoke its as inert to the computer as regular air and will not clog/gunk up your computer. Yes, your lungs are a different story but again your computer has no lungs. Everyone remembers Slicks oil cooled computer right? Why is smoke worse than oil? Or do you think Slick used some kind of super pure oil that was better than smoke? Your computer will be oblivious to smoke, but it will smell like it if you do it all the time, so maybe some nice herbs from a Hookah is preferable.

In order for something to smell like smoke it must have retained some residue that contains the molecules which cause the smell.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.