Oh the humanity

SOUTHwarrior

So my room mates college that he goes to has those all in one macs right... well oh It kills me to say this. They bought macs then loaded windows 7 on them The school literally took brand new macs and put windows 7 on them. Like really What is wrong with their IT department. Im just glad the college I go to has their crap together

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

I heard my cousin's friends do the exact same.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

They wanted the hardware for rendering...could have gotten a pc too. (my cousin's friends)

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Macs are more stable compared to PCs.

No there was an article about it apparently the people who tested it didn't start with a clean copy of windows on the PCs

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Macs are more stable compared to PCs.

But it's the OS that makes them stable.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

(my cushion's friends)

Your cushion has friends? Have you been diagnosed as a schizophrenic yet?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Scenarios:

*Not saying this is bad, but in this senior yiy are one of these

1) You know what you are doing, however it may seem to be a bit weird to olters

2) You are just plain dumb, misguided, etc.

That hurts man. I don't know what your talking about... oh you mean cousins. YOU misunderstood.

For You: Ничего себе мужчина, такую ​​боль.

This is odd... I would understand if they just wanted them to be macs, as it's a great OS, not doubt about it. But rolling windows 7 on them?... Are you dual booting, or have they gone full retard?...

I actually considered buying a macbook as I need a new laptop BADLY, but I can't really because one of the most important programs for my school is MathCad, which is NOT availible for mac :(
So I concidered dual booting with windows 7 on one, but then again... Might aswell get a cheaper Asus or something.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

7hkrPw2.jpg

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

A school in my town is even better. They got brand new imacs, threw win xp on them and limited the resolution to 1280x1024 :D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

This is odd... I would understand if they just wanted them to be macs, as it's a great OS, not doubt about it. But rolling windows 7 on them?... Are you dual booting, or have they gone full retard?...

I actually considered buying a macbook as I need a new laptop BADLY, but I can't really because one of the most important programs for my school is MathCad, which is NOT availible for mac :(

So I concidered dual booting with windows 7 on one, but then again... Might aswell get a cheaper Asus or something.

That may be what they loaded them for but still Just buy a pc and dont go full retard... They did though

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Is there something wrong with changing the software of a computer? Come to my IT dept I'll show you the ways. 

Is there something wrong with changing the software of a computer? Come to my IT dept I'll show you the ways. 

No im not saying that. I am saying what a waste of money to buy a mac then put win7 on it.

No im not saying that. I am saying what a waste of money to buy a mac then put win7 on it.

Why not just put Mac back on it? 

Why would you buy a mac and put windows on it? I guess it might be ok to buy a macbook and put windows on it because the build quality is outstanding, but still

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Why not just put Mac back on it? 

Because I am guessing where they needed some software that wasnt available for MAC but why not just have the IT build custom computers for that then.

Why would you buy a mac and put windows on it? I guess it might be ok to buy a macbook and put windows on it because the build quality is outstanding, but still

Maybe the Programs they needed for that specific time was only on Windows... Its a stupid College they have licences they can switch out the OS without any problem... no one actually cares.

Because I am guessing where they needed some software that wasnt available for MAC but why not just have the IT build custom computers for that then.

Because thats not their job. (Most places on earth)

Ofcourse another reason why to buy imacs is the really nice build quality, I mean, if you are in to the whole aluminum and minimalistic design, which many are, it's pretty much the only place you get one like this!

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

No there was an article about it apparently the people who tested it didn't start with a clean copy of windows on the PCs

That makes a marginal difference, but if you actually open up a Mac and look at the engineering and the workmanship, it is extremely tight. Soldering is all top notch, every cable is high grade and literally every mac is like a spoiled child right out of the factory. So there is definitely a very big difference between Macs and other prebuilt computers.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

personally I hate MAC OS. I don't like its aesthetics, I don't like how menus/options are selected. I'm probably biased because I am Microsoft certified but still. Mac DO have nice hardware. If someone gave me a MAC i would do the same.