Which monitor should I buy !? Help please.

Free_rebel

I've been looking at countless forums , buyers reviews between the Acer xb270hu or Asus pg278q. The big issue is the Quality control.A lot of people get faulty monitors. In your opinion which should I pick , I really want the asus but like I said , people have had a lot of issues. I feel like I'm being skeptical. Where fully functional monitors are greater than the faulty ones upon arrival.I'm paranoid.

HELP!

Don't worry about "quality control". If something is bad or faulty, take pictures upon opening the boxes and send it back if anything is broke.

Just now, NinJake said:

Don't worry about "quality control". If something is bad or faulty, take pictures upon opening the boxes and send it back if anything is broke.

what are the odds of getting a faulty like those other people ?

Well, I've got 4 monitors personally over my lifetime, only one had 1 single dead pixel that I don't even notice. (It's a monitor off to the side of my main one.)

On top of that, at work I've set up quite a good amount of PCs for people, and I've yet to have one monitor be faulty.

43 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Well, I've got 4 monitors personally over my lifetime, only one had 1 single dead pixel that I don't even notice. (It's a monitor off to the side of my main one.)

On top of that, at work I've set up quite a good amount of PCs for people, and I've yet to have one monitor be faulty.

You're speaking specificaly of the PG279Q?

22 minutes ago, Free_rebel said:

You're speaking specificaly of the PG279Q?

No, but I'm sure the support provided through Asus is just as good and most other big name brands.