Google says it would cost too much to gather wage gap data

Mitchell B
15 hours ago, Builder said:

It doesn't, but I'll reiterate: if you consistently pay women with equal qualifications (this is a big if, I realize) in the same jobs as men 20% less, you're discriminating. It's not me saying this, it's labor law.

What defines the same job? 

15 hours ago, Builder said:

- snip-

18 hours ago, Shakaza said:

If it's a joke, and not a legitimate point, why present it alongside the other points you view as "serious?" To me, reads a bit as if you decided it was a joke after the fact and you're just trying to cover your tracks, but whatever.

And you are correct, I don't have an answer to your other two. I'll be leaving that to Builder, whose judgement I tend to trust, and because he's had more experience with this topic and the website. He's also in this thread, so I imagine it won't be long. Have fun!~

Except when you rebut someone and don't answer their argument you make your argument hold no water and have have the depth of a puddle. That alone makes you lose the argument.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.