worth investing in bitcoins

hey guys as you all know bit coins are increasing in value so my question is do you think it is worth investing in bit coins and now and how much value do you think they will increase in by?

hey guys as you all know bit coins are increasing in value so my question is do you think it is worth investing in bit coins and now and how much value do you think they will increase in by?

I'd suggest a lot of research and reading before you attempt anything. Bitcoin is not something you just jump in blindly.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

With the value of bit coins right now, i wouldn't buy em.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Cant even afford a fraction of a bitcoin currently.....

I think it was viable investment maybe a year or two ago !!

If you are going to buy it then probably quit the idea but if are investing in a mining rig it might be viable ..

But its just my opinion

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

mining rig?

can someone explain to me this whole bitcoin shit?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

mining rig?

can someone explain to me this whole bitcoin shit?

You should start by looking at the stickies in the dedicated forum section for this...

As for the OPs question: definitely not now. Maybe "soon". That's all I can add.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Even if you had free electricity, I don't think it's worth the processing power required.  You can use your computer to make money in ways that will take a bit more effort, but you would probably earn more in a given time period.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

How beast of a computer do u need to mine bitcions

you should try posting that question in the bitcoin mining section of the forrum you will probably get the most help form there :)

I would say that people have better luck with trading traditional stocks rather than bitcoins. At least if you're good at it, you can earn some money. Bitcoin is currently very volatile currency and many things can go wrong.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I would say that people have better luck with trading traditional stocks rather than bitcoins. At least if you're good at it, you can earn some money. Bitcoin is currently very volatile currency and many things can go wrong.

agreed :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?