Bluescreen due to uninstalling Intel drivers with new cpu

So I installed a i5 7600k, I thought my previous CPU's drivers needed to be uninstalled.

So I did (but they probably were the 7600k drivers somehow)

But then I got a blue screen at booting, the code reads INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE.

I tried leaving the CMOS battery out for 20 minutes, no succes. Tried to boot with just the ssd, unplugged HDD, no succes. Windows keeps trying to auto repair.

What should I try next? I do have access to the Windows Troubleshoot options.

CPUs don't need drivers.

Since I'm feeling lazy I'll refer you to this link: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inaccessible-boot-device-error-windows

1] If you think a boot device may at fault, you may need to edit the boot options.

2] Remove any recently added hardware.

3] Check if the disk firmware version is incompatible with Windows 10. If not, you may need to update to the latest firmware version.

4] If you recently added a driver, restart your computer, enter Advanced Boot Options menu, select the Last Known Good Configuration option. You may boot Windows 10 into Safe Mode and try a system restore or a Rollback.

5] If you think the cause could be hard disk corruption, Run Chkdsk /f /r on the system partition. If you cannot boot into Windows, use the Recovery Console and run Chkdsk /r or run Chkdsk from the Repair Console.

6] If you just upgraded to Windows 10 and then you are seeing this error, then, download and use Media Creation Tool, using another computer and save it to a USB device. Use it to perform a clean install, by clicking on the setup file or booting from the USB. If you are asked for a product key, click on Skip this step. Windows 10 will activate itself, when you sign in with your Microsoft account.

7] If nothing works, you may have to fresh-install your earlier vis Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 operating system, activate it, upgrade to Windows 10, activate it and then clean install Windows 10 using ISO.