Where could i buy some used computer parts with sensible pricing other than eBay or Amazon in the UK?

Hi all

This is a question more for the British members, but all input is welcome :)

Where could i buy some used computer parts with sensible pricing other than eBay or Amazon in the UK?

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

*** Headset - ROG Vulcan ANC

You can't really.

Overclockers uk have a members market where you buy/sell things, sure there are some other forums around which do the same thing.

But it largely a grey area since the forum/site is responsible for what happens.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

You can't really.

Overclockers uk have a members market where you buy/sell things, sure there are some other forums around which do the same thing.

But it largely a grey area since the forum/site is responsible for what happens.

Nice one I'll check that out. Overclockers.co.uk??

*** CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz *** MB - Asus Maximus V Gene *** RAM - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1600MHz *** GPU - Asus Direct CUII AMD Radeon HD 7870 *** Case - Corsair Obsidian 350D *** OS SSD120GB OCZ

*** Storage - 500GB WD Black (Gaming Drive), 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Storage) *** PSU - OCZ ZX 1000W *** CPU Cooler - Cooler Master V6 GT *** Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 *** Mouse - Corsair Vengeance K65

Nice one I'll check that out. Overclockers.co.uk??

Yes http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/

However, you need to have been a member for awhile and have quite allot of posts (I can access it since I'm a regular on there)

Its a way to protect people who are buying/selling in there.

Also get free 1st class delivery for being a member with enough posts on there store.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

They also have clearance lines where you can get stuff way cheaper...

They have 690's for £499 :D
7970 Lighting - £265 etc etc.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=595

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I can recommend Ebuyer.com from experience, you could also check out Scan.co.uk

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Yes http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/

However, you need to have been a member for awhile and have quite allot of posts (I can access it since I'm a regular on there)

Its a way to protect people who are buying/selling in there.

Also get free 1st class delivery for being a member with enough posts on there store.

They also have clearance lines where you can get stuff way cheaper...

They have 690's for £499 :D

7970 Lighting - £265 etc etc.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=595

Yep defiantly sounds good, just a bit of a pain if you have to be an uber member or something lol

I can recommend Ebuyer.com from experience, you could also check out Scan.co.uk

They are for new parts though, I'm looking for somewhere to buy and sell used parts, cases etc?

Yep defiantly sounds good, just a bit of a pain if you have to be an uber member or something lol

You don't have to, anyone can buy this.

The thing that @Matsy was talking about was where forum members sell stuff in the forum itself, not this. :)

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Dabs.com do some good price and bundle deals

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

You don't have to, anyone can buy this.

The thing that @Matsy was talking about was where forum members sell stuff in the forum itself, not this. :)

Dabs.com do some good price and bundle deals

It is selling I'm after really, but I have to be careful what I say as you cannot sell things on here

It is selling I'm after really, but I have to be careful what I say as you cannot sell things on here

Don't worry about that, you can talk freely about what are you going to buy and where from you're going to buy it, but you can't sell anything on the forums, as in literally sell, or link to your ebay auction n stuff.

Don't worry about that, you can talk freely about what are you going to buy and where from you're going to buy it, but you can't sell anything on the forums, as in literally sell, or link to your ebay auction n stuff.

Yeah I just found that out today when the mod got in touch oooops lol

Buy a Sandybridge system off eBay that someone is trying to get rid of.

You can always buy old gen parts but new

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/2gb-msi-gtx-670-oc-edition-28nm-pcie-30-%28x16%29-6008mhz-gddr5-gpu-965mhz-boost-1045mhz-cores-1344

(same performance as a 760, but £20 less)

There was an offer for a GTX 580 for £160, but I guess you missed it.

Compatible with Windows 95

Yes you can...

gumtree

You should have heard of that site ^^

Yeah I've never thought about that one, cheers

They are for new parts though, I'm looking for somewhere to buy and sell used parts, cases etc?

Sorry, missed that - I'm afraid nothing comes to mind other than what has already been suggested.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Hi all

This is a question more for the British members, but all input is welcome :)

try to talk with TinyTomLogan