Help with computer repeatedly pressing keys different on each bootup

Hello Can you help me with a problem I am facing with my computer?!

The problem is that the computer keeps pressing random keys on the keyboard but every start-up has a different key it keeps pressing so today I had these keys -------------*enter key* and *backspace key* it is becoming quite a nuisance as I have went to the extreme level of system resetting my pc and upgrading to Windows 10 as I had Windows 8.1 this problem keeps happening even when I unplug my keyboard but I doubt it is my keyboard because I have a Razer blackwidow x chroma.I have also noticed my cpu usage quite high at about 30% I have no idea what this problem is can someone please help please answer ASAP!

When in Doubt, Reinstall.

Windows that is, backup and format.

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

probably an old wireless keyboard you had which is under some books or something somewhere in the house? you might have the wireless usb receiver still attached to your pc?

2 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

probably an old wireless keyboard you had which is under some books or something somewhere in the house? you might have the wireless usb receiver still attached to your pc?

Thanks for the reply but sadly there was no usb receiver plugged anywhere in my computer so the problem doesn't lie there.For the Reinstall Reply I think it's not with windows because first of all I have upgraded to windows 10 and deleted windows 8.1 so I think that's kind of the same like reinstalling windows (and to be honest i don't want to install every application again) so thanks for the replies anyway!

3 hours ago, Endeavor01 said:

When in Doubt, Reinstall.

Windows that is, backup and format.

For the Reinstall Reply I think it's not with windows because first of all I have upgraded to windows 10 and deleted windows 8.1 so I think that's kind of the same like reinstalling windows (and to be honest i don't want to install every application again) so thanks for the reply anyway!

the task manager will tell you what application is using the cpu

msconfig into the runbox

select boot programs startup

hide all microsoft

uncheck or disable remainder unless mouse/keyboard driver or antivirus

On 15. 5. 2017 at 9:29 AM, bcguru9384 said:

the task manager will tell you what application is using the cpu

msconfig into the runbox

select boot programs startup

hide all microsoft

uncheck or disable remainder unless mouse/keyboard driver or antivirus

Nope not working

On 5/15/2017 at 3:37 AM, TheNerdyTimeLord said:

For the Reinstall Reply I think it's not with windows because first of all I have upgraded to windows 10 and deleted windows 8.1 so I think that's kind of the same like reinstalling windows (and to be honest i don't want to install every application again) so thanks for the reply anyway!

Doing a fresh install and an upgrade is not the same thing. Practically everything will carry over into Windows 10.

If you don't want to reinstall because you don't want to reinstall every application that's understandable, just understand that is a possible solution to your problem if all else fails and you end up with a bunch of extra time on your hands. :)

Never dismiss a possible solution because of a respected brand.

IT Admin perusing a bachelor's in Computer Engineering.

21 hours ago, Endeavor01 said:

Doing a fresh install and an upgrade is not the same thing. Practically everything will carry over into Windows 10.

If you don't want to reinstall because you don't want to reinstall every application that's understandable, just understand that is a possible solution to your problem if all else fails and you end up with a bunch of extra time on your hands. :)

Thanks I did it and it fixed it thanks so much but now I need to download all the application again ?? but the important is that I finally fixed it thanks everyone for the advice!