Alot of so. 1150 Problems

Hello,

I have alot of problems with my Xeon E3-1241v3.

My MSI B85-G43 died 3 months ago, so i bought a new one (Asrock z97 anniversary).

After 2 Weeks the Asrock died aswell so i RMA'd it and got a Asrock Z97 Extreme 3, this board died now again so RMA again.

Now i got a MSI z97-G43 and the fans wont spin and it wont post with the CPU in the socket (without cpu the fans are spinning)

Could the CPU be dead? I could still RMA it.

E. Tried a different PSU & RAM

Looks like you have more of a power supply problem. I would want to check that first.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

Looks like you have more of a power supply problem. I would want to check that first.

Might still be a good idea to get that CPU to RMA

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

It tried a different PSU (Be Quiet Purepower 7 600w) forgot to put it in the post :D

2 hours ago, K3v1999 said:

It tried a different PSU (Be Quiet Purepower 7 600w) forgot to put it in the post :D

You tried different motherboards and they yield the same problem? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

You tried different motherboards and they yield the same problem? 

Asrock z97 Anniversery died w/ the cpu

Asrock z97 Extreme 3 died w/ the cpu

and my MSI z97-g43 wont post with the cpu

2 minutes ago, K3v1999 said:

Asrock z97 Anniversery died w/ the cpu

Asrock z97 Extreme 3 died w/ the cpu

and my MSI z97-g43 wont post with the cpu

Oh wow. That is rather strange. Okay, You said you tried a different PSU? Correct? And the problems were still there?

Do you have another CPU that you could test? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

Oh wow. That is rather strange. Okay, You said you tried a different PSU? Correct? And the problems were still there?

Do you have another CPU that you could test? 

I tired every Mainboard with a different PSU and Ram... and i dont have a 2nd cpu but im in chat with the retailer maybe they tell me if the boards were dead because the cpu fried them

9 minutes ago, K3v1999 said:

I tired every Mainboard with a different PSU and Ram... and i dont have a 2nd cpu but im in chat with the retailer maybe they tell me if the boards were dead because the cpu fried them

I got a reply from the retailer the board was dead but they can't tell me why... so i think ill go RMA the CPU, Thanks Guys <3