Trying to figure out how to trade stock with OptionsHouse

I want to buy some AMD stock (not looking for criticism), but this is my first time buying stock and I'm really confused.  At the time of writing this, it's worth $10.18.  Why are none of the values on here even close to that?

AMD.PNG

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

I'm not familiar with OptionsHouse but what you're looking at in the picture is options on AMD stock and not buying the underlying stock itself. 

10 minutes ago, The Sweetroll said:

I'm not familiar with OptionsHouse but what you're looking at in the picture is options on AMD stock and not buying the underlying stock itself. 

What exactly does that mean?  I just don't have any idea on what to click on. :$

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

What exactly does that mean?  I just don't have any idea on what to click on. :$

I don't know how you found OptionHouse but it doesn't seem like the optimal broker to use if you just want to buy stock and not sell it for some time. Usually your bank can handle simple transactions like this, at least in the EU. I found this guide on OptionHouse's website if you want to stick with it: https://www.optionshouse.com/new-customers/trading-on-the-optionshouse-platform/how-to-place-an-order/

But this is still more complex with manually setting ask rates for an order in stead of just buying at the currently available traded price.

Lastly options isn't something you should even look at unless you know what you're up to.

5 minutes ago, The Sweetroll said:

I don't know how you found OptionHouse but it doesn't seem like the optimal broker to use if you just want to buy stock and not sell it for some time. Usually your bank can handle simple transactions like this, at lest in the EU. I found this guide on OptionHouse's website if you want to stick with it: https://www.optionshouse.com/new-customers/trading-on-the-optionshouse-platform/how-to-place-an-order/

But this is still more complex with manually setting ask rates for an order in stead of just buying at the currently available traded price.

Lastly options isn't something you should even look at unless you now what you're up to.

I figured it out after that.  I figured out I was on the wrong tab.  Thanks for the help. :)

I've got a really shitty small bank that can't do jack.  It doesn't even support Apple/Samsung/Google Pay.  I've thought about changing, but I've got my business all set up with it and come on, that's just work. xD