A rant thread

So you've come home after a long day, and your absolutely pissed about something, or you read an article about a game or game company or tech product that just makes you want to rant. Well, we've all had those moments. A rant thread would be a great addition to the ltt forums.

First, it can allow more time spent on the website, as after the persons rant, they'll look around the forums and click on ads or buy a product, allowing for more revenue. Second, it allows for the forums to become more active, as more people after a rant are likely to respond and help others. In addition, it can help to keep the to keep the forums friendly, as the person is more likely to be calm and very clean in their word choic after getting said rant off their head.

Honestly, a rant thread would be great, and would take not that much time to set up. I could see it being useful

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Works for me.  Tbf you'd need some restrictions so advertisers don't get antsy with a "hate thread"

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

DARN IT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RANT CLICKBAIT!!!!!

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

23 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Snip

Rant thread is good, in theory, but would devolve into a cesspool of hate and rage and trolls....... buuut then again, given enough time and people, that's pretty much every forum/comment thread on the internet.

Why not post it in OT and see how it goes? I wouldn't want to waste time to read such, but some would. Otherwise you can use blogs for that. Or Off Topic Chit-chat for shorter ones.

They all do need to stay within CS lines. We've already established that nothing gets around it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can already rant in status updates, so I don't really see why there should be a topic dedicated to it.

HTTP/2 203