Join a game; my Internet crashes?

Context: 

So first of all, i started up CS:GO, started playing a game and my ping went to 1.2k and my packet loss was at 50% at worst. To add to that, every time i tabbed out my ping goes to 100ish, then i tab back in and it goes up to 1k+. So i scraped CS:GO and started playing GTA V, and my ping goes straight up when i join a server and my internet disconnects from my computer. 

In game lobbies my ping is perfect and fine, then as soon as i join some sort of server i get really high ping and my internet disconnects me???

The same happens with Overwatch and Rocket League as well, I've had this problem before but no where near as bad as today.

I am using 5GHz Wi-Fi.

Attempted Solutions: 

I have even brought a whole new Wireless Network USB and it hasn't fixed it at all, i have the same problems. 

Yes, i have turned it off and on again with new install drivers...

I was wondering if this was some sort of conflict?

Could anyone help me try and fix this problem? 

Thanks Liam

What do you get if you run a speed test??

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Just now, Brennan_Price said:

What do you get if you run a speed test??

9ms, 40 down, 15 up.

1 minute ago, 81611_1454179829 said:

9ms, 40 down, 15 up.

Wow I wish I had those speeds... Maybe it is the server that you are on - check which servers you are connecting to and that they aren't from anywhere else around the world. Otherwise I don't have a clue because there are so many issues that could be wrong.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

2 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Wow I wish I had those speeds... Maybe it is the server that you are on - check which servers you are connecting to and that they aren't from anywhere else around the world. Otherwise I don't have a clue because there are so many issues that could be wrong.

Naaaaa, i am in UK, so i am on EU servers mate

Just now, 81611_1454179829 said:

Naaaaa, i am in UK, so i am on EU servers mate

Oh fairs, I haven't got a clue then. I'm from UK too but I don't get anywhere near those speeds haha. There might be an issue with your network card to cause the problems you mentioned earlier.

My Rig:

3 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Oh fairs, I haven't got a clue then. I'm from UK too but I don't get anywhere near those speeds haha. There might be an issue with your network card to cause the problems you mentioned earlier.

haha the UKs internet is shit ngl, i can't wait to get virgin internet in our area haha, yeah i have changed network card and still got the same problem so idk

Just now, 81611_1454179829 said:

haha the UKs internet is shit ngl, i can't wait to get virgin internet in our area haha, yeah i have changed network card and still got the same problem so idk

Hmm I've not got anything, your internet provider may be throttling your bandwith or restricting it for any reason?? Maybe check your internet/router settings. Also, I wouldn't be mad at your internet haha. I barely get 50ms ping, 6 down and 0.7 up. That's on a very good day haha.

My Rig:

Um. Maybe your NAT filter is strict, so try going into the router and make it open.

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Seems to me like you need to reinstall windows. This is not a hardware issue, or a driver issue. It seems like your windows installation is just bad.

My native language is C++

this was happening to my friend, do you have a free antivirus? or any antivirus at all? that was his issue, he just uses windows defender now.