WAN Show Guest Request.

@helping I dont think you liked my post enough.....

gallery_41141_692_111451.png

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I think your comments live would be risky

Well that's the great thing about the internet, there's no censorship.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I nominate myself for the WAN show.

Id prefer to watch Justin Bieber concert...

I know Wendell was on the last, but love to see Qain (3rd from Tek Syndicate) on in the near future.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Jayztwocents to have an American on the show for once.

I forgot about him he would be cool to have on....

He also has an account on the site I think lol 

I am almost sure he would do it :)

JayzTwoCents

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

FrankieOnPCin1080p :D

No.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

It would be cool if we could have Logan on again.

inquired, declined.

I'm kind of glad she hasn't been on the show. She while she does show things in a very detailed manner tends to only do super high end systems and isn't really someone that goes into depth on much else. Yea shes a pretty face but compared to TTL to our friends across the pond TTL and TastyPC she can't light a candle. Tech deserves more then sex appeal, pistol from TekSyndicate has more of my respect then her. 

Vote on Tom Cruise

Yeezus was the best album of all time

I would like to see Linus and Slick invite Logan, but as invite to the "studio" in person. All three sitting and discussing. Logan with his graphic card cup holder and beer...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Jayztwocents to have an American on the show for once.

Vsauce. Yup, Vsauce. Has nothing to do with Tech, but when it comes to Social and Marketing they can talk :P

giphy.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

They should do a collaborative show with Logan, Wendell, Pistol, Paul from Newegg, Linus, Slick, Austin Evans, Marques Brownlee and that dude from Tech of Tomorrow who was on it a few weeks ago and I am forgetting his name. 

Edit: Ahhh Elric was his name I believe

Edited by cjeffcoatjr

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

it seems like sirreallysam wants david tennant on talking about DR WHO

Logan or Pistol

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Am i the only one that wants to see Carey Holzman on the wan show?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The idea was to have some new on the WAN show. Some more ideas on people that might not be as well known aka Daniel from Singularity Computers or forum members with crazy builds aka alpenwasser or snef.

When it comes to forum members, I guess it would be fun, but I don't see a nice (insane) build as the best indicator of whether we might want that person as a guest or not. I guess they could try a show with live callers. I don't see why there needs to be a special guest each time, I mean, I watch the show to get Linus and Silcks thoughts on stuff, not to learn about new great youtubers, although I'll admit I owe them my thangs for introducing me to TotalBiscuit, which is awesome.

That said, some seriously cool guests would be guys like GabeN, Carmack, Sweeney and other godly game developers. I would think GabeN wouldn't do it, because he's busy making HL3 and he doesn't want to talk about it, and Carmack is probably too busy creating awesome gaming technology to remember the timeslot. 

JayzTwoCents, hes awesome!!

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Gabe would be awesome but getting to him is one thing then you wil have slick and linus go into fan girl mode and be speechless. Plus you would then get 20000 plus people trying to view the wan show and it would make twitch chat a nightmare. Still would be good though

Actually a really big name that they might realistically get is Chris Roberts! Linus and him are certified bros since they met at the AMD R9 event :P And he has a game to promote to Gamers and tech fans, which is essentially us...

Man would that be awesome. I can see a typical WAN show moment from here where they try to show the hangar module as Chris is speaking and it keeps crashing on them :)

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

GABEGABEGAEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABEGABENEWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Another possible idea what about someone who has a builds log of the week to come in and discuss a few things and perhaps the rig that they made. 

Another possible idea what about someone who has a builds log of the week to come in and discuss a few things and perhaps the rig that they made. 

Thats why i mentioned aplenwasser and snef