Boosting Audio to 3.5mm Jack

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
On 4/27/2017 at 2:55 AM, AAJoe said:

-snip-

Although, I can't give you the "solved" check mark. That program appears to adjust equalizers. I with to boost all ranges with ease. With that, I followed this article: http://www.walterdevos.be/increase-sound-volume-beyond-100-on-realtek-hd-audio

Boosts it by 10db and does it without peaking

Sup you beautiful bastards, hope you're having a fantastic day! (not cringe at all)

Anyway, got myself a pair of SteelSeries Siberia 800s. The USB connection is connected to my pc and so is the 3.5mm (optical to my ps4)

The 3.5mm audio gets drowned out by the usb audio by a lot. I have VoIP on USB and 3.5mm for windows audio. It's too low. Anyone got any suggestions?

Is a soundcard recommended?

Yes, I have tried switching them over, its the exact same thing.

adjust volume?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just now, spwath said:

adjust volume?

It's at 100%.

Usually when I come to forums (most people) it's because they've tried all the basic steps trying to get better advice.

I'm not an idiot

On 4/27/2017 at 2:55 AM, AAJoe said:

-snip-

Although, I can't give you the "solved" check mark. That program appears to adjust equalizers. I with to boost all ranges with ease. With that, I followed this article: http://www.walterdevos.be/increase-sound-volume-beyond-100-on-realtek-hd-audio

Boosts it by 10db and does it without peaking

37 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

That program appears to adjust equalizers. I with to boost all ranges with ease. With that, I followed this article: http://www.walterdevos.be/increase-sound-volume-beyond-100-on-realtek-hd-audio

You can use equalizerAPO to do a lot more than set an EQ, including what you want to do. From a basic install and on the first opening of the program you can easily add full-range gain to an input or output.

45 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

Next time though, try and quote me

When you're ID is included like that it you get a notification anyway, and it reduces clutter to not quote the OP in a thread. If you didn't, then check your notification settings.