Razer kraken pro opinions?

stryker:

My suggestion is to be more stubborn.

lol after a while we all give in. Theres no point trying to convince people anymore. Just one recommendation post and then let them decide.

We can't all be saved  :D

lol after a while we all give in. Theres no point trying to convince people anymore. Just one recommendation post and then let them decide.

We can't all be saved  :D

I think you underestimate my ability to be an ass. Or the extent to which I love music, and the motivation I have to give people the opportunity to experience sound in the best way they can afford. 

I think you underestimate my ability to be an ass. Or the extent to which I love music, and the motivation I have to give people the opportunity to experience sound in the best way they can afford.

Haha Yeh I would love to have everyone try a pair of headphones before getting headsets because I reckon 8/10 would definitely go for the headphones.

I can tell a big difference in audio quality and I don't classify myself as an audiophile but I play guitar, drums and have been involved in music for a long time so I think my ears may be more tuned to differences in audio than the general public.

In saying that though, I think a lot of people would be able to hear a benefit in audio quality of a good pair of headphones over headsets.

Haha Yeh I would love to have everyone try a pair of headphones before getting headsets because I reckon 8/10 would definitely go for the headphones.

I can tell a big difference in audio quality and I don't classify myself as an audiophile but I play guitar, drums and have been involved in music for a long time so I think my ears may be more tuned to differences in audio than the general public.

In saying that though, I think a lot of people would be able to hear a benefit in audio quality of a good pair of headphones over headsets.

I don't like to be thrown in the same boat as audiophilies, because I genuinely love music. And the word "audiophiles" are no longer lovers of music as the word would dictate, but people that spend money on expensive products because they think that is the best for them. With out ever taking a minute to just...sit, and enjoy music for what it is, whither they are listening on Earpods or Stax, I just wish for them to enjoy it in the best way they can afford. (For those that don't care, that means not getting a headset.)

@EmoRarity Yes I know,But this guy is being stubborn so we'll just give him what he wants

Never give up, never surrender.

Galaxy Quest, noob.

I know you bipedal sheep. 

You said never, never say never or quote Justin Beiber. 

Because people will swarm over both. 

• 7 months later...

So, i'm checking out some new peripherals . Most of my friends have had a good experience with razer products, so i plan on getting them. I'm one of those people that likes having the same type of products (so if i have a razer mouse, i want a razer headset), so my main issue is which headset i should buy. I'm on somewhat of a budget and the kraken pro seemed like what i need that also follows my budget.

I like to have many products from one brand too. In the end, I end up mixing it up! 

Kraken, like all gaming headset, is basically criticized by everyone who owns headphones

that are designed for value sound quality e.g. audio tech and Senisher, SS. Honestly, they are

pretty good. If you don't have other headphones in mind, pull the trigger!

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I like to have many products from one brand too. In the end, I end up mixing it up! 

Kraken, like all gaming headset, is basically criticized by everyone who owns headphones

that are designed for value sound quality e.g. audio tech and Senisher, SS. Honestly, they are

pretty good. If you don't have other headphones in mind, pull the trigger!

Because he totally didn't make his choice A YEAR AGO! 

Because he totally didn't make his choice A YEAR AGO! 

WELL he should still pull the trigger. For fun's sake

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I'd recommend V-Moda Boom Pro or Modmic over a snowball. More natural and shouldn't be as problematic with picking up ambient noise than the snowball.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

WELL he should still pull the trigger. For fun's sake

He probably did, back in November.

I'd recommend V-Moda Boom Pro or Modmic over a snowball. More natural and shouldn't be as problematic with picking up ambient noise than the snowball.

Post is a year old....Read your timestamps.

He probably did, back in November.Post is a year old....Read your timestamps.

Hehehe, didn't look. :P

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

He probably did, back in November.Post is a year old....Read your timestamps.

I may be at wrong here, but I will never give up the argument! 

I may be at wrong here, but I will never give up the argument! 

That isn't the question here, its why you are commenting on ancient posts that have long since died before you ever showed up....

That isn't the question here, its why you are commenting on ancient posts that have long since died before you ever showed up....

Fine cool. 

• 4 weeks later...

Since thread was brought back too life thought id tell you guys my decision. I ended up buying logitech g430s.

Fine cool. 

...Are you ten? Like seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

Since thread was brought back too life thought id tell you guys my decision. I ended up buying logitech g430s.

So how do you like your decision?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Thanks for dredging this up, really.

• 2 months later...

I had krakens and they did even last a year. if u really want a headset go for the corsair 2100