Confused: How do I move Windows to a new SSD in a dual boot system?

Hello everyone,

I looked around the forum for a solution but I think my problem is somewhat unique, if this has been solved please point me to it.

This is how my storage is set up:

Hdds.PNG.37fc1ddb91c74481964f8dc010f83116.PNG

I'm running a dual boot system with 2 Windows installed, Disk 0 is almost full and it's split into 3 partitions where Windows is installed in (C:), Steam and Origin are installed in (G:) and I have steam libraries in (G:), (X:) and recently (T:) and some Origin games installed in (X:) and I also have applications installed all over the place. The other Windows is installed in Disk 2 (W:).  

What I would like to do is to move the Windows installed in (C:) to a new SSD without losing dual boot and without messing with my Steam/Origin/applications I have installed. So the question is what is the best way to achieve this objective?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Both Windows are Windows 7

@Electronics Wizardy I don't have any experience with cloning SSDs or HDDs, so I'm worried about the partitions and how it's done. Do you have any recommended software I should use? and what if I try cloning the SSD and it doesn't work, will putting back the old SSD bring everything back to normal or will there be any problems with for example the registry... etc?

Just now, saudffs said:

@Electronics Wizardy I don't have any experience with cloning SSDs or HDDs, so I'm worried about the partitions and how it's done. Do you have any recommended software I should use? and what if I try cloning the SSD and it doesn't work, will putting back the old SSD bring everything back to normal or will there be any problems with for example the registry... etc?

I normally use dd on linux to clone. It will do a perfect block to block clone.

The system won't know anything changed. 

3 minutes ago, saudffs said:

@Electronics Wizardy Expand it using Windows disk management I assume, right? would I be able to expand G: as well?

You will only be able to extend the partition at the end of the drive, so G.

In the future, id keep your drives as one big partition.

Is there a way to extend C: though? because that's the reason I want to move to a new SSD.

Trust me, that's a mistake I learned a long time ago :(