Is my 7700k cpu can be considered golden chip?

Hello, I just wanted to share with this forum the results of my system and wanted to know if this chip is considered 'golden' and 'won the silicon lottery' ...

My PC Specs:
MB: Maximus IX Apex
CPU: 7700K
CPU Cooler: Nzxt Kraken X61 (Very soon will upgrade to EK Kit P280 custom liquid loop). 
RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 4266 MHz, 16 GB 

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Gaming 

Ok, So playing with the CPU Vcore voltages gave me 5.1GHz @ 1.310V , 5.2GHz @ 1.390V. Ram speed is 4080+ MHz on both cases. Both stable with Asus Realbench benchmark test.

Not bad, Not bad.. Just raised the Vcore and the multiplier a bit. My RAM timings are **** but that's because I had no time to mess with ram, Just wanted to test the CPU.. I hit maximum 80 Celsius on 5.2GHz, And that's after I've delid my CPU and put Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut under the hood. Can't wait for my new liquid cooling kit to arrive. When I'll install it, then I'll optimize ram timings and more stuff.. 

Well, Thoughts about the chip? 

attachment.php?attachmentid=64079&d=1492

attachment.php?attachmentid=64080&d=1492

It sure is a very good chip, if you reach 5ghz on the 7700k you're pretty much gold already to be honest.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Get it to pass OCCT and Prime95 (both Small FFT and custom RAM tests) and then we can talk.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

If your stable at 5.2 you got yourself a good chip, but man those voltages are getting to the.....

Spoiler

Archer_Danger_Zone_Heather_POP.jpg

(Hope you're an archer fan) 

Just keep an eye on dem temps.

11 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

Hello, I just wanted to share with this forum the results of my system and wanted to know if this chip is considerd 'golden' and 'won the silicon lottery' ...

My PC Specs:

MB: Maximus IX Apex

CPU: 7700K

CPU Cooler: Nzxt Kraken X61 (Very soon will upgrade to EK custom liquid loop). 

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 4266 Mhz 16 GB 

Ok, So playing with the CPU Vcore voltages gave me 5.1Ghz @ 1.310V , 5.2Ghz @ 1.390. Ram speed is 4080+ Mhz on both cases. Both stable with Asus Realbench benchmark test.

Not bad, Not bad.. Just raised the Vcore and the multiplier a bit. My RAM timings are **** but thats because I had no time to mess with ram, Just wanted to test the CPU.. I hit maximum 80 celcius on 5.2Ghz, And that's after i've delid my CPU and put Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut under the hood. Can't wait for my new liquid cooling kit to arrive. When I'll install it, then I'll optimize ram timings and more stuff.. 

Well, Thoughts about the chip? 

attachment.php?attachmentid=64079&d=1492

attachment.php?attachmentid=64080&d=1492

1 stress test is not enough to say its stable

10 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

It sure is a very good chip, if you reach 5ghz on the 7700k you're pretty much gold already to be honest.

By the way, I can hit 5Ghz stable with only 1.230V Vcore :)

10 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Get it to pass OCCT and Prime95 (both Small FFT and custom RAM tests) and then we can talk.

I will after I'll install my upcoming EK custom loop since the temps won't allow me I think.. I don't want them to hit 80 celcius.. It's just too much. In 1-2 days I'll update after i'll receive and install the kit. (EK P280 kit btw). 

11 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

If your stable at 5.2 you got yourself a good chip, but man those voltages are getting to the.....

Reveal hidden contents

Archer_Danger_Zone_Heather_POP.jpg

(Hope you're an archer fan) 

Just keep an eye on dem temps.

From what I know, if it's set under 1.40V on the Vcore it should be safe for 24/7 use with good temps...

11 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Does ur grammar can be considered terrible bad?

As English is not my mother language.. yes it can be considered terrible. ;) 

Just now, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

By the way, I can hit 5Ghz stable with only 1.230V Vcore

Personally I would keep it that configuration just to avoid unnecessary stressing on the CPU, even if thermals are fine leaving it on such Vcore will stress it somehow else.

This is a chip you can find a lot of re-purposes so keeping it alive for 10 years is rather desirable while 0.2ghz will do little difference when you're on such high frequency already; this 1080 will be marvelously fed with work now.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

my 7700k hit's 5.1GHz with a cache clock of 4.8 GHz 

I havent touched my Vcore voltage. it's hovering at 1.456v

I haven't touched my RAM yet, it's 3GHz corsair vengence. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

These types of threads are hilarious.  They will never stop.  Everyone thinks that the have the golden chip and never do anything to show it.

FYI, running RealBench benchmark is NOWHERE near as running RealBench stress test.  

The voltages you have shown in your screen shots would easily fail under extended testing in RealBench stress test mode.  Make sure that you select the appropriate amount of physical memory installed when you run the stress test.

21 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

These types of threads are hilarious.  They will never stop.  Everyone thinks that the have the golden chip and never do anything to show it.

FYI, running RealBench benchmark is NOWHERE near as running RealBench stress test.  

The voltages you have shown in your screen shots would easily fail under extended testing in RealBench stress test mode.  Make sure that you select the appropriate amount of physical memory installed when you run the stress test.

Alright, For how long do you recommend to run the stress test? I will try after installing my custom loop (for temp matters) and will report back.

Alright, For how long do you recommend to run the stress test? I will try after installing my custom loop (for temp matters) and will report back.

That's up to you on how long you want to run it.  Stability is completely subjective, but starting a thread with overclocks results based on using a single benchmark as a means of determining stability is premature.  Your stable voltages are going to go up quite a bit. 

To answer your original question, for a delidded 7700k, your CPU is about average.

2 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

That's up to you on how long you want to run it.  Stability is completely subjective, but starting a thread with overclocks results based on using a single benchmark as a means of determining stability is premature.  Your stable voltages are going to go up quite a bit. 

To answer your original question, for a delidded 7700k, your CPU is about average.

Lol, you sound quite salty. Relax, it's a community for both beginners and experts.. If i'll do 15 min stress test at RealBench you'll be happy?

Btw, been gaming with some heavy cpu bound games such as 'The Witcher 3' , 'Player Unknown Battlegrounds' and more for hours using my 5.2GHz settings and didn't felt even a stutter. Not saying that it's necceraly means it's 100% stable since stress tests will be heavier, but it means something.

Lol, you sound quite salty. Relax, it's a community for both beginners and experts.. If i'll do 15 min stress test at RealBench you'll be happy?

Btw, been gaming with some heavy cpu bound games such as 'The Witcher 3' , 'Player Unknown Battlegrounds' and more for hours using my 5.2GHz settings and didn't felt even a stutter. Not saying that it's necceraly means it's 100% stable since stress tests will be heavier, but it means something.

I'm not salty at all.  After all, my chip is much better than yours so what do I have to be salty about?  :P

With that said, maybe take some of you own advice and relax.  Don't worry about whether or not you got the "golden chip".  

You asked for thoughts on the chip and I gave you mine.  It's average.   If that upset you, sorry about that.  :D

1 hour ago, done12many2 said:

When I wrote about being salty, I wrote mainly about those lines (you had some moment or two also on your second message, I connected them ;) ) No need to jump off your chair, Some people are more expert, Some are less. I'm not entierly an expert but I have some knowledge.

Second, You have a custom loop so ofcourse your temps are gonna be better. My custom loop kit should arrive tomrrow, then i'll do a stress test (I'm expecting huge improvement in temperature as I suspect from some reasons my Kraken X61 was defective anyway).

Another thing, on what Vcore voltage you're running 5.3 GHz stable ? 

29 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I'm not salty at all.  After all, my chip is much better than yours so what do I have to be salty about?  :P

With that said, maybe take some of you own advice and relax.  Don't worry about whether or not you got the "golden chip".  

You asked for thoughts on the chip and I gave you mine.  It's average.   If that upset you, sorry about that.  :D

This whole message sounded pretty much premature to me. point proven.

16 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

When I wrote about being salty, I wrote mainly about those lines. No need to jump off your chair, Some people are more expert, Some are less. I'm not entierly an expert but I have some knowledge.

I've moved on bud.  :D

Second, You have a custom loop so ofcourse your temps are gonna be better. My custom loop kit should arrive tomrrow, then i'll do a stress test (I'm expecting huge improvement in temperature as I suspect from some reasons my Kraken X61 was defective anyway).

The difference in temps between a custom loop and an AIO do not show themselves until later on in a long-term load (stress test) scenario.  Otherwise for short test like the ones you ran for this thread, custom loops and good AIOs will result in the same temps.  The only thing custom loops are better at is avoiding heat soak over long term heat loads.

Another thing, on what Vcore voltage you're running 5.3 GHz stable ? 

Mine required 1.439v to pass an 8 hour RealBench stress test with CPU clock at 5.3 GHz and CPU cache speed at 4.8 GHz.

12 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

This whole message sounded pretty much premature to me. point proven.

Not sure what this is all about, but no biggie.  I can tell you're upset that I told you that your chip is average, but like I said, I've let it go.  Give it a shot.  :D

27 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Not sure what this is all about, but no biggie.  I can tell you're upset that I told you that your chip is average, but like I said, I've let it go.  Give it a shot.  :D

I'm perfectly fine, trust me. Repeating over and over this whole "I can tell you're upset" thing and repeating smilies after that through your messages is very cheap, and even not the smartest guy could tell that you feel exactly the opposite, But i'll let the other people judge. Now, About the "I have a much better cpu thing", because you dragged me into this like a good troll, i'll explane myself a little. I'm sure that my cpu is not averege if it's able to oc to 5.2 GHz and stay stable in multi tasking / heavy cpu bound gaming use and that yours is not 'much better' because you gained maybe, not even 1fps in games / 3 seconds less in editing. Plus, A lot of cases around the web shows kaby lake to not benefit a lot, if it all when being over stressed at high voltages. If you don't want your chip to die or throttle more likely in the long term, more than 1.40v Vcore is not recommended. 

1 hour ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

I'm perfectly fine, trust me. Repeating this whole 'I can tell you're upset' thing and repeating smilies after that is very cheap and even not the smartest guy could tell that you feel exactly the opposite, But i'll let the other people judge (and sure they already seen it). 

This whole thread was a "hey, look at my awesome results!! / Golden Chip / Silicon Lottery Winner!!" type thread disguised as a question.  What's even more laughable is you think people are going to "judge" me for telling you that it's average because you tried to pass a benchmark off as a stress test.  Get real bud.  

I'm sure that my cpu is not averege if it's able to oc to 5.2 GHz and stay stable in multi tasking / heavy cpu bound gaming use (because of your previous comment)

Once again, all you've done is shown everyone that it can pass a RealBench benchmark at 5.2 GHz CPU and 4.3 GHz cache with 1.392v.  Nothing more.  Everyone here knows that passing RealBench stress test is a great deal harder, which is why you probably went with the benchmark as proof instead.   All this other talk about  "stable in multi tasking / heavy cpu bound gaming use" is just that.  Talk.

I've delidded and overclocked dozens upon dozens of 7700k CPUs.  Trust me when I say that most of them can do the same thing that you've demonstrated under the same conditions.  Running a RealBench benchmark at 5.2 GHz with 1.392v is not hard at all.  Running a RealBench stress test at that voltage for 1 to 8 hours is a whole lot harder then what you did. 

Anyways, as an example.  My current chip takes 1.328v (compared to your 1.392v) at the same CPU speed to accomplish the same task that you provided as some type of proof and managed to beat your score by a large margin while doing it.  

So less voltage, less temperature, and higher score all while running at the same CPU clock speed as yours and with much slower memory.  It's hard to call your chip "golden" if I know there are a lot of chips of higher quality then yours out there.

I'm not saying your chip is bad at all.  I'm just saying that based on the limited stuff you've demonstrated, it's average at best.

Capture10.JPG.3cef139c319f8299d460dfe06619f5c4.JPG

and that yours is not 'much better' because you gained maybe, not even 1fps in games / 5 seconds less in editing.

Instead of talking subjectively like you seem to do a great deal of, I decided to show you.  Look above and take note that at the same clock speed, I beat your 5.2 GHz RealBench score by a great deal.  Roughly 34,323 overall points higher while running 21c cooler, but who's counting, right?  Every single category is higher.  By a lot!  

Like you said, mine may not be 'much better' in everything, but it damn sure is in the the test you used for your own demonstration.  So try not to play it down as casually as you just attempted.

Plus, A lot of cases around the web shows kaby lake to not benefit a lot, if it all when being over stressed at high voltages. If you don't want your chip to die or throttle more likely in the long term, more than 1.40v Vcore is not recommended. 

Thanks for trying to give me a class on voltages, but considering that you're just getting started with Kaby Lake and obviously aren't familiar with what triggers throttling (hint, it's not voltage), I think I'll stick with what I already know.  

Sorry that I didn't tell you that you had the "Golden" 7700k, but you don't need to be this upset about it.  

So moving on and in an attempt to actually help you.  I think you have some badass components.  The Apex board is phenomenal at memory overclocking and will serve you well.  You obviously have some top notch memory, but I suspect you need to do some tuning in order to get it to run at it's rated speed or greater.  I base this off of the fact that you're using BLCK to overclock in one benchmark to get higher memory speed, but you're still running below 4100 MHz with a 4266 set.

The EK 280mm rad is not going to help you with improvements on temps over what you currently have.  Going from a 280mm AIO to a 280mm custom loop will not change anything really.  I'd give thought to a bigger loop with more rad space if you have the room within your case.  If not, you might want to save the money and stick with a high quality AIO.

54 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

This whole thread was a "hey, look at my awesome results!! / Golden Chip / Silicon Lottery Winner!!" type thread disguised as a question.  What's even more laughable is you think people are going to "judge" me for telling you that it's average because you tried to pass a benchmark off as a stress test.  Get real bud.  

Once again, all you've done is shown everyone that it can pass a RealBench benchmark at 5.2 GHz CPU and 4.3 GHz cache with 1.392v.  Nothing more.  Everyone here knows that passing RealBench stress test is a great deal harder, which is why you probably went with the benchmark as proof instead.   All this other talk about  "stable in multi tasking / heavy cpu bound gaming use" is just that.  Talk.

I've delidded and overclocked dozens upon dozens of 7700k CPUs.  Trust me when I say that most of them can do the same thing that you've demonstrated under the same conditions.  Running a RealBench benchmark at 5.2 GHz with 1.392v is not hard at all.  Running a RealBench stress test at that voltage for 1 to 8 hours is a whole lot harder then what you did. 

Anyways, as an example.  My current chip takes 1.328v (compared to your 1.392v) at the same CPU speed to accomplish the same task that you provided as some type of proof and managed to beat your score by a large margin while doing it.  

So less voltage, less temperature, and higher score all while running at the same CPU clock speed as yours and with much slower memory.  It's hard to call your chip "golden" if I know there are a lot of chips of higher quality then yours out there.

I'm not saying your chip is bad at all.  I'm just saying that based on the limited stuff you've demonstrated, it's average at best.

Capture10.JPG.3cef139c319f8299d460dfe06619f5c4.JPG

Instead of talking subjectively like you seem to do a great deal of, I decided to show you.  Look above and take note that at the same clock speed, I beat your 5.2 GHz RealBench score by a great deal.  Roughly 34,323 overall points higher while running 21c cooler, but who's counting, right?  Every single category is higher.  By a lot!  

Like you said, mine may not be 'much better' in everything, but it damn sure is in the the test you used for your own demonstration.  So try not to play it down as casually as you just attempted.

Thanks for trying to give me a class on voltages, but considering that you're just getting started with Kaby Lake, I think I'll stick with what I already know.  

Sorry that I didn't tell you that you had the "Golden" 7700k, but you don't need to be this upset about it.  

---

---

Now I can really laugh hard! Haha.. you just amused me *because*, and look carfully bud, Yes I guess I can give you a class, Most of your system score points advantage is because of your OpenCL score which is 2.5x higher than mine (GTX 1080 in SLI anyone? xD) I mean.. sorry but that was a pathetic try to prove something in flexing those muscles. 

Secondly, *SUPRISE*, I can reach also 5.2 GHz with around the same voltages with no bclk (100) like yours and bumping down ram speed. you'd be suprised how choking ram speed can be when set to more than 4000 mhz. Most likely and usually ram speed has nothing to do with cpu volts and performance, but at these dram speeds it does. (proof tomrrow, I live on the other side of the world, Israel ;) time to sleep). 

Just in case you wonder why I decided to go with faster ram speeds, Watch the next video. 10-20+ fps while gaming. Ofcourse i'll have to optimize the timings and everything.

And if not to mention, At the threads post I already wrote my ram timings are not optimized (by far) and it's obvious my score will be less. I've barely played with the overclocking yet.

I'm still waiting for my custom loop to arrive and prove your wrong about the temps btw (apperntly I have a scratch or two on the x61 AIO surface, which led me to think that I can get much better temps). Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

I actually feel disgusted that I had to go down to your level just because you are flexing muscles like a child, but a fact is a fact. I just joined the community and I didn't expect to meet premature people.

People won't judge you there's no need, you just showed them.

Important notice: I didn't wrote anywhere benchmark is a great deal, I just wrote it in that aspect since it's in most cases enough for daily multi tasking and gaming, like in my case, just 'a talk'.

To be continued... cya in several hours. Good Night / Day sir!

36 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

---

---

Now I can really laugh hard! Haha.. you just amused me *because*, and look carfully bud, Yes I guess I can give you a class, Most of your system score points advantage is because of your OpenCL score which is 2.5x higher than mine (GTX 1080 in SLI anyone? xD) I mean.. sorry but that was a pathetic try to prove something in flexing those muscles. 

36 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

Look again tough guy.  I beat you in EVERY category, not just total system points.  

Wow.  You really aren't doing well at this stuff.

Imagine Encoding:  

Yours - 230,762   /   Mine 263,690

Encoding:  

Yours - 101,977   /    Mine 104,408

OpenCL

Yours - 73,554  /   Mine 173,758

Heavy Multitasking

Yours - 121,602  /  Mine 123,328

So once again, because I need to slow this down for you.  My CPU was higher in EVERY category.  Not just the one you tried to point out.  With lower voltage and lower temps.  

But let's talk more about the one you tried to focus attention on.  Do you notice that if you were to multiply your OpenCL score by 2, it still would be lower then my OpenCL score.  Nice try, but you would have still been lower even with 2 x 1080s.

When you're busy laughing, realize that anyone who looks at your thread is laughing too.  

If that's your version of a class, you can keep it.  We're much better off without your "expertise"  :D  Keep going bud, every time your post, your initial post becomes more and more clear to people.  

Secondly, *SUPRISE*, I can reach also 5.2 GHz with around the same voltages with no bclk (100) like yours and bumping down ram speed. you'd be suprised how choking ram speed can be when set to more than 4000 mhz. Most likely and usually ram speed has nothing to do with cpu volts and performance, but at these dram speeds it does. (proof tomrrow, I live on the other side of the world, Israel ;) time to sleep). 

Sure you  can.  Let's see, we've seen a lot of examples of you talking about what you can do, haven't we?  Unfortunately, we continue to only hear talk. 

Funny that you tried to get your "choking RAM" faster through BLCK.  You were obviously trying to increase bandwidth throughput or you would have just stuck with multiplier adjustments.  

Spare us with the "proof to follow" speech.  We see it all the time.  

And if not to mention, At the threads post I already wrote my ram timings are not optimized (by far) and it's obvious my score will be less. I've barely played with the overclocking yet.

And the talk continues.  Action is not your strong point, but making claims is something you do very well.

I'm still waiting for my custom loop to arrive and prove your wrong about the temps btw (apperntly I have a scratch or two on the x61 AIO surface, which led me to think that I can get much better temps).

Once again.  More talk of what will happen one day.  Your posts are going from just funny to very dreamy.

I actually feel disgusted that I had to go down to your level just because you are flexing muscles like a child, but a fact is a fact. I just joined the community and I didn't expect to meet premature people.

I call bullshit when I see it.  Unfortunately, most of the stuff you're talking about is just that.  Bullshit.  Hence the lack of anything but, yeah you guessed it.  TALK!

People won't judge you there's no need, you just showed them.

Indeed I did.  I showed them that you've made a lot of claims of what might happen one day if you manage to figure it all out.  Until then, you have an average chip and a below average understanding of Kaby Lake in general.

Important notice: I didn't wrote anywhere benchmark is a great deal, I just wrote it in that aspect since it's in most cases enough for daily multi tasking and gaming, like in my case, just 'a talk'.

To be continued... cya in several hours. Night / Day !

I'm sure you'll be back with a lot more talk.  We won't hold our breathe waiting.  In 99% of these types of threads, no actual proof any claims actually appears.

I'll do you a favor and leave this thread so that you can continue making shit up as you go.  Good luck with convincing the community that you have the "Golden" 7700k.  :D

Funny troll, you worth only ignorance since it seems like you're either autistic or just really tries hard to prove something like a tick. i'll write this again, I need to optimize oc settings in order to benefit the most, and you can't relay on Ram timings of 17-31-31-62 to optimize system. and your need to show that it's higher in every catagory is true, but besides the OpenCL everything else is pretty much just by a small amount and that's the result of optimization. When i'll do it? when i'll feel like it. Move on as you wrote already, bud. 

"But let's talk more about the one you tried to focus attention on.  Do you notice that if you were to multiply your OpenCL score by 2, it still would be lower then my OpenCL score.  Nice try, but you would have still been lower even with 2 x 1080s."

Still dosen't changes the fact it gave you most of that 34,323 overall points advantage you're talking about, Plus OpenCL dosen't work that way that if you add another GPU in SLI it will just 'double itself'. It can reach more than double / depends on your graphics card OC settings. Gosh you're an idiot, your so called 'proofs' claims nothing. 

9 minutes ago, MeTaL_SnAkE said:

Funny troll, you worth only ignorance since it seems like you're either autistic or just really tries hard to prove something like a tick. i'll write this again, I need to optimize oc settings in order to benefit the most, and you can't relay on Ram timings of 17-31-31-62 to optimize system. and your need to show that it's higher in every catagory is true, but besides the OpenCL everything else is pretty much just by a small amount and that's the result of optimization. When i'll do it? when i'll feel like it. Move on as you wrote already, bud. 

"But let's talk more about the one you tried to focus attention on.  Do you notice that if you were to multiply your OpenCL score by 2, it still would be lower then my OpenCL score.  Nice try, but you would have still been lower even with 2 x 1080s."

Still dosen't changes the fact it gave you most of that 34,323 overall points advantage you're talking about, Plus OpenCL dosen't work that way that if you add another GPU in SLI it will just 'double itself'. It can reach more than double / depends on your graphics card OC settings. Gosh you're an idiot, your so called 'proofs' claims nothing. 

Hey guys, look.  More talk.  That's all you do. 

All that name calling and still nothing to back up your bold claims.  I'd start calling people names if they called me out of being full of shit if I was indeed full of shit.   :D

Either way, you're thread and your attempt to have people believe that you had something "golden" was one of the largest fails of these types that I've seen in a while.   The way you handled being called out was even a bigger fail.  

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

aLU0jzGwypUbu.gif

Stick around.  It's only going to get funnier as he attempts to prove the bullshit.  You're going to need more popcorn.  :D

12 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

All that name calling and still nothing to back up your bold claims.  I'd start calling people names if they called me out of being full of shit if I was indeed full of shit.   :D

Either way, you're thread and your attempt to have people believe that you had something "golden" was one of the largest fails of these types that I've seen in a while.   The way you handled being called out was even a bigger fail.  

Keep lying to yourself like this 24/7 in order to feel good with yourself :D i'm sure my claims are not either 'the biggest fail' or anything of that aspect. You're just one big pozer bud, You have some real social issues that you have to learn to fix. 

Now get out of my sight. :D