best portable pc speakers

prolemur

I want to be able to pack up my pc and all my peripherals one day in a few minutes into a reasonably sized back and take it where I need to go. The next thing I'm looking for is some speakers, now I don't need the best performing speakers or anything just not anything crap. It shouldn't be very big or oddly shaped.

Headphones would be much easier.

I want speakers... I'm going to get headphones as well but that's a different story

thinking of something like the jambox speaker

Logitech Z120's. Cheap and small.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Here's an idea, buy a cheap set & make an enclosure out of thin MDF or anything to the size & shape that's convenient for you! Maybe add a handle or something!

Heres some me & a mate made.

The M&M Keg ones have an old speaker, $10 mini amp and $20 12V Lithium battery off ebay in them. And the esky is basically a car sound system

post-3116-0-79483600-1384752273_thumb.jp

post-3116-0-18869800-1384752360_thumb.jp

post-3116-0-66768400-1384752395_thumb.jp

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

Bose Musicmonitor, Small nice sounding well balanced speaker... I use them :)

So, I just switched from a Mac...

Rig: CPU Intel 4820K 4.7Ghz 10mb cache Motherboard Asus Rampage Iv Extreme RAM 2X4Gb Kingston 2400Mhz GPU Saphire R9 290x Case Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Storage 180Gb Intel 530 SSD & 1TB WD Caviar Black PSU Corsair 850W Enthusiast Series Cooling Corsair H80i Hydro Series  Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Sound Bose MusicMonitor

Here's an idea, buy a cheap set & make an enclosure out of thin MDF or anything to the size & shape that's convenient for you! Maybe add a handle or something!

Heres some me & a mate made.

The M&M Keg ones have an old speaker, $10 mini amp and $20 12V Lithium battery off ebay in them. And the esky is basically a car sound system

Those are great, cheers.

cheers1.jpg