First build, no beep, no nothing.

Handsonic

Fans and LEDS are working. I already checked the info about before posting, I'm making a new post because I already tried. 500PSU, Pentium G4560, ASROCK B250M-HDV, 8 GB RAM 2400. I know it looks very bad the cable management, but I basically unplugged everything trying and plug it back more firmly. I  heard about Speaker Header, is that important ? Some people assure that it is not, as you can see mine doesn't have the Speaker connected. I checked my mobo Manuel I connected everything fine the power SW etc, what could be wrong ? Thanks btw power from the USB connectors is not working of any side.20170418_014545.thumb.jpg.47c2ef78843aa5894c308794a6c19bd3.jpg

Well, you don't have the 4 pin connected on the board.  Should be near that upper left fan post.

B250M-HDV(L2).jpg

Just now, SCGazelle said:

Is the PSU switch on the back of our turned on?

Yes, it turns on but it doesn't do no image no sound, after like 10 secs it resets (only have tried twice, I'm scared of frI'd something)

1 minute ago, PineyCreek said:

Well, you don't have the 4 pin connected on the board.  Should be near that upper left fan post.

B250M-HDV(L2).jpg

2 minutes ago, JohnMLTX said:

Is that 4 pin CPU power connector plugged in? That's an easy miss.

Yes, it is connected, there's actually x2 4 pin one it's connected. 

Ps, sorry for double post >.< 

1 minute ago, Handsonic said:

Yes, it is connected, there's actually x2 4 pin one it's connected. 

Can you get a picture of how you have everything connected?

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

Just now, JohnMLTX said:

Can you get a picture of how you have everything connected?

Sure 1 sec

5 minutes ago, JohnMLTX said:

Make sure that connector here is connected to this part on the motherboard.

Inkedone_LI.jpg

two.jpg

It is !20170418_020322.thumb.jpg.26cddc622c577c4231faf9d22dd0d97e.jpg20170418_020233.thumb.jpg.d6c577de45e00b0917547ff0762510e8.jpg20170418_020221.thumb.jpg.65284b1d662b99588a935f399ee7909e.jpg

Just now, Handsonic said:

It is !

Check the power supply, make sure that cable is coming from the CPU port. Check that the power supply is set to the right voltage. Try running it with only one stick of ram, in the left slot, with no GPU or drives, with the monitor hooked up to the motherboard.

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

Check the power supply, make sure that cable is coming from the CPU port. Check that the power supply is set to the right voltage. Try running it with only one stick of ram, in the left slot, with no GPU or drives, with the monitor hooked up to the motherboard.

What it should do if that works ? Beep or something ?

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

what power supply are you using? it could be dead based on it resetting like you said. 

EVGA 500 80+ Bronze

6 minutes ago, Handsonic said:

What it should do if that works ? Beep or something ?

EVGA 500 80+ Bronze

It should start up and get you to the bios. Check your front panel headers, and make sure the positive end of the power switch is on the lower pin.

Possibly even unhook everything except the two power connectors and the CPU fan, and the power switch.

My current fleet!

5 minutes ago, JohnMLTX said:

It should start up and get you to the bios. Check your front panel headers, and make sure the positive end of the power switch is at the bottom left pin.

●●reset 

●●powersw

●●-/-

●●+/+

(Individuals pins to the left and the x2 pin -/+ to the right)

Just wondering with HDMI it should work right? Im only using my hdmi port

BTW thanks for your responses I'm really grateful for trying 

Working on a pin diagram for you to try. Give me a few minutes.

Okay

Follow this diagram with the front panel connectors. Make sure that the power button and power LED are on the left column together, and don't cross over on the same row.

pinout.png

My current fleet!

12 minutes ago, JohnMLTX said:

Working on a pin diagram for you to try. Give me a few minutes.

Okay20170418_024138.thumb.jpg.4f7b7af42d9ee7711ff8c90a8e9efaa2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Handsonic said:

Okay20170418_024138.thumb.jpg.4f7b7af42d9ee7711ff8c90a8e9efaa2.jpg

OK, perfect, follow that diagram above, and it should end up wired like this second diagram here. Skip the top right pin.

pinout2.png

My current fleet!

Yep it's official, I already tried all that you have tell me lol, I'll go tomorrow to a computer repair shop x.x to see what they can do. I have to work in 2 hours, and it's 3 am :/ good night man thanks for everything, sorry if I took long to reply I was retesting everything as you said. I'm positive that I'm missing the Speaker in the Speaker Header,  is that important ?

3 minutes ago, Handsonic said:

Yep it's official, I already tried all that you have tell me lol, I'll go tomorrow to a computer repair shop x.x to see what they can do. I have to work in 2 hours, and it's 3 am :/ good night man thanks for everything, sorry if I took long to reply I was retesting everything as you said. I'm positive that I'm missing the Speaker in the Speaker Header,  is that important ?

If your computer fails to start because of a speaker header, that's literally the first time in 14 years of building PCs I've seen it happen. Other than a possible broken power switch or something big and very catastrophically not good, I can't imagine why it's doing that.

My current fleet!