Is this amazon ram legit?

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-64GB-Systems-CMU64GX4M4C3000C15B/dp/B01M1GDP37/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1492063857&sr=8-14&keywords=64gb+corsair+ddr4

So, looking to build my first PC.  Yes I want 64gb of ram (after effects etc). So, I found this "great deal" on amazon for 16x4 corsair ddr4 3000 for $412.   It says "usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks".  There are no reviews.   Too good to be true or mistake on Amazon's part or what.   

Secondarily, thinking about going with the z270e strix mobo, which I believe only supports dual channel ram...so would it make a difference to buy 4x16... Or buy 2 kits of 2x16??    

Any help is appreciated.   

Also wondering about using the kraken x62 with the above mentioned ram and mobo.  Read some things about clearance issues with the x62.  Any insight on that?

I will only order computer parts from Amazon if it's "Shipped AND sold by Amazon"

Got nothing on clearance though.  The ram is tall.

3 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

"Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

100% legit bro.

What this guy said!

As long as it says "Fulfilled by Amazon or Ships by Amazon or Ships from and Sold by Amazon" Then your golden! Its legit! 

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Thanks for the quick replies!  Just seems too good to be true, since its a lot more expensive everywhere else.  $554 on corsairs website

In the event it is a scam, Amazon should refund you or something, but its probably fine.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Fully legit, no need to worry. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

27 minutes ago, BadBoYeed said:

Also wondering about using the kraken x62 with the above mentioned ram and mobo.  Read some things about clearance issues with the x62.  Any insight on that?

I'm not into water cooling, bu the Kraken x62 is good, and has a 6 year warranty. If you are using it for anything work/school/anything ;^) related you should have it insured as part of your home owners/renters insurance anyway.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

35 minutes ago, BadBoYeed said:

I'm asuming something like this is what your refering to, not sure whether you'd have issues or not.  the tubes in this pic sure are close to the ram.

maxresdefault.jpg

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

its not terrible, if you can maybe go down to 32gb, that is what i use, 3000mhz 32gb kit 8x4gb, and for gaming and heavy cad and adobe creative cloud, 32 has treated me well, and well i spose for another 100$ you can get 64 over 32, and if your already spending 310ish why not spend 400ish and get double, by spending another quarter, so makes sense, there is this kit if you are prime youll save a little, and i like to support kingston because they are literally best in the game, i love their product, and have ever and i mean never had a any kingston product go bad, and is the same as you were looking for just a little cheaper and better brand in my eyes. and NO WORRY NO SCAM, its sold and shipped by amazon, so its like the best name in memory, and its sold and shipped by the greatest onlin retailer, cant go wrong (and if you can wait 5 days :))https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Technology-HyperX-HX430C15PB3K4-64/dp/B01GCWQ72O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1492067912&sr=8-2&keywords=64GB+DDR4+3000