2 questions about Rainbow Six Siege

CarCollector36

1. What is the system for unlocking operators in the $15 version of the game?

2. How well does the game run with an AMD fx 8320 and 8 GB of RAM?( I have a good enough GPU and am not worried about that)

10 hours ago, CarCollector36 said:

1. What is the system for unlocking operators in the $15 version of the game?

Think it's the same as the normal version just you pay way more for an operator in the $15 version than in the regular version of the game.

10 hours ago, CarCollector36 said:

2. How well does the game run with an AMD fx 8320 and 8 GB of RAM?( I have a good enough GPU and am not worried about that)

Not sure how well that would run might be on par with my i5 6500, I really have no idea how well that would run, be that may be gpu bound depending on what res you play at.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)