I think my computer is spying on me

So here's the thing...

I am a new PC user and I recently got a old gaming PC I got trading my old MacBook pro, it seems legit but it's been doing odd things since I got it. For one thing it glows even if it's turned off ( it might be standby idk) and I thought it might be a LED strip but I quickly dismissed it because why would the owner decide to have LEDs if there is no chassis that are see through. 

Another thing is that my computer has a thing with moving icons all by itself. They would all be left leaning but then be centered with me controlling them and I haven't used my PC much so I know I didn't do it by accident.

I recently installed a anti malware  software and scanned it thinking that the owner left something the CIA or NSA or KGB would put in and nothing came up.

So I'm.at a loss... If anyone can help me with this I appreciate it and if I'm being paranoid and this is normal please let me know that I don't have a spybox in my room.

Thanks 

what is the os? because windows 10 is known for spying on its users. although that's only trough things like bing search history and such. things google does with chrome anyways.

3 minutes ago, Gingerifix said:

So here's the thing...

I am a new PC user and I recently got a old gaming PC I got trading my old MacBook pro, it seems legit but it's been doing odd things since I got it. For one thing it glows even if it's turned off ( it might be standby idk) and I thought it might be a LED strip but I quickly dismissed it because why would the owner decide to have LEDs if there is no chassis that are see through. 

Another thing is that my computer has a thing with moving icons all by itself. They would all be left leaning but then be centered with me controlling them and I haven't used my PC much so I know I didn't do it by accident.

I recently installed a anti malware  software and scanned it thinking that the owner left something the CIA or NSA or KGB would put in and nothing came up.

So I'm.at a loss... If anyone can help me with this I appreciate it and if I'm being paranoid and this is normal please let me know that I don't have a spybox in my room.

Thanks 

Nope, completely normal, try to select shutdown in the windows start menu.

If it glows then, well... Just say hello NSA i guess

10 minutes ago, Yahtadi said:

Pee on it(while using horse mask) to show your dominance

Yep, I pissed on my keyboard when I got it. I'm quite sad I got it, after I peed on it, it has a sticky feel...

There are many reasons a computer might glow.
It might, for example, be partially powered by uranium ( green glow). Or it might be haunted (blue glow) which happens when a component has in the past died in the computer under twisted circumstances. It might have developed artificial intelligence ( red glow), but then it probably wouldn't have let you near itself.

Your icons are LEANING? Call an exorcist.

[ Intel i7-6700K ][ Asus TUF Sabertooth Mk1 Z170 ][ Gigabyte GTX 780ti ][ 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z ][ Corsair Obsidian 900D ]

[ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM ][ 1x512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 (OS) ][ 3x512GB Samsung 850 Pro RAID 0 ][ 1x5TB WD Black ]

could be that a back door was put in by the previous owner so he could pillage your booty steal your infos, I mean Mac owner=rich bastard so...it would be a good idea to do a clean install of the OS, and that'll be much easier if you're on W10 since it will automatically activate the license and all. Never trust a pre setup OS unless you trust the person who set it up with your life

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W