New Announcement By NaughtyDog

NohbdyKnows

As much as I love the Uncharted series, I just can't use that to justify buying the PS4... I guess I will just watch the walkthrough of it when it comes out.

same.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Be careful about used caps...

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

It Doesn't  look all that appealing to me, guns and treasure hunting, we already have Indiana Jones and Laura Craft doing that, so what is Drake doing differently? aside from crashing planes in the desert all the time. I saw some game play and...yeah..well if you enjoy then good i guess. but there is just too damn much fuzz over it, like Cod, too damn much fuzz.

It Doesn't  look all that appealing to me, guns and treasure hunting, we already have Indiana Jones and Laura Craft doing that, so what is Drake doing differently? aside from crashing planes in the desert all the time. I saw some game play and...yeah..well if you enjoy then good i guess. but there is just too damn much fuzz over it, like Cod, too damn much fuzz.

The story is amazing

Nuff said

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

YESIYVIYVEFOB"OGFPIUEVFJB"KBF

You just went full retard didn't you?

You just went full retard didn't you?

NaughtyDog is one of my favorite game devs........I am in love with the uncharted series. I think that last year allot of websites and other gamers were saying that there would be no more uncharted games anymore.

So yes, I went full retard 

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

As much as I love the Uncharted series, I just can't use that to justify buying the PS4... I guess I will just watch the walkthrough of it when it comes out.

I watch all uncharted games on yt...

I've loved the uncharted series, but I can't buy the ps4 just for it.

Edit: Just watched the trailer

AWWWW YEAHHHHH

Where's my piggy bank?!?!

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Aw come on more pirate crap? I mean I KNOW Naughty Dog is gona pull it off just awesome but still...AC4 is enough pirate action :P. Anyway so this is gona be a prequel huh?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'll be getting a PS4 in 5-10 years. This game seems very promising.

Edit: Or maybe..... emulating it instead in a few years? That would be awesome :P Emulation ftw

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I'll be getting a PS4 in 5-10 years. This game seems very promising.

Edit: Or maybe..... emulating it instead in a few years? That would be awesome :P Emulation ftw

It gonna be a while until we can emulate the ps4. We can barely emulate the PS2 and Wii at the moment.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

It gonna be a while until we can emulate the ps4. We can barely emulate the PS2 and Wii at the moment.

1. PS4 = x86. That says it all.

2. You can emulate PS2 and Wii games better than just barely.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

1. PS4 = x86. That says it all.

2. You can emulate PS2 and Wii games better than just barely.

1. Xbox Original = x86.

2. Xbox original has not once been successfully emulated.

Similar architecture doesn't equate to instant and easy emulation.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

1. Xbox Original = x86.

2. Xbox original has not once been successfully emulated.

Similar architecture doesn't equate to instant and easy emulation.

Hmm... I forgot about that. You win! lol :) Very sorry for this silly mistake I made.

Never played any of the Uncharted.

you are missing out, easily one of my favorite franchises to date, the second Uncharted is definitely one of my favorite games of all time

I am a huge fan of the Uncharted Series and will be buying a PS4 specifically for that franchise as soon as Uncharted 4 has an official release date.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater