Should I upgrade this EVGA 560 Ti 448?

Should I upgrade my EVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Classified ultra, still got 2 years left of warranty with it's 3 year warranty from EVGA? It's been great for me over the year, run games at 1080p at ultra or just need some minor tweaking with 40-60FPs constant. Should I upgrade this Holiday or wait till new gen cards are release? Also what should I do with my 560 Ti if I do upgrade, I wonder what you people do with yours and should I keep it for a souvenir for being my first ever graphics card and maybe use it as a dedicated PhysX card?

Here's a picture of my beauty:

post-3244-0-64109900-1384483336_thumb.jp

Should I upgrade my EVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Classified ultra, still got 2 years left of warranty with it's 3 year warranty from EVGA? It's been great for me over the year, run games at 1080p at ultra or just need some minor tweaking with 40-60FPs constant. Should I upgrade this Holiday or wait till new gen cards are release? Also what should I do with my 560 Ti if I do upgrade, I wonder what you people do with yours and should I keep it for a souvenir for being my first ever graphics card and maybe use it as a dedicated PhysX card?

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_3828.JPG

If it does what you want it to do, and you don't want to spend your money, then no.

I would keep using it, wait to upgrade.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Sell it, reuse it, or give it away. 

An upgrade would be nice. I'm thinking of getting a 7950 myself when Black Friday rolls around.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Fold on it or pick up a used one and SLI (only if it's 2gb)

Although, a blower style card running at 100% in an R4 of all things probably isn't a good time. 

Error: 410

attachicon.gifIMG_3828.JPG

If only it was a 570, I could recommend SLI

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Keep it, wait for Maxwell, get an 860/860Ti/870 and use it for PhysX. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I would hold off until non-reference 290, but if you can't wait then yeah sure an upgrade from that to really anything would be huge.

Thanks guys for the suggestion and I will keep those in mind when the holiday rolls in and 2014 Q1 also is nearing

still rockin a 465 going strong:P 

Just go with what you feel is right. If it plays fine at ultra w/ acceptable fps like you say, then i see no need. But if you feel the need for more, then upgrade. Black friday dealzz 

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

still rockin a 465 going strong:P 

Just go with what you feel is right. If it plays fine at ultra w/ acceptable fps like you say, then i see no need. But if you feel the need for more, then upgrade. Black friday dealzz 

this guys got it pretty much nailed down. Do need a new card? Only if you wand shadowplay or a shield. Do you want a new card is the question you should be asking yourself. if you've got the money then why not, but if don't want one or don't see it worth the money, then what reason is there to waste a graphics card and a bunch of money on a new one? im still running a GTX 560 Ti as well and for me it is only just now beginning to show its age.

I'm still running two 560 Ti's in SLI and having no problems keeping up with the latest games I play at full settings on a 1080p monitor (well ok, Crysis still kicks their butts, other than that tho....). 

The only issue that makes me occasionally consider an upgrade is heat. They do put out some heat under heavy load. Other than that I'm still happy with the older technology....besides, their paid for!

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".