When you know more than the it guy about computers....

Even my remote control car has fan speed curves for temperatures

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 hour ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Cause I watchef the guy do it to make sure he didn't f up my laptop

So it's your property? Or the Schools?

If it's yours, he shouldn't have touched it, if it's the schools, it's not yours... lol

Mine, I was watching cause I was sure he was gonna think my laptop was the schools.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

12 hours ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Mine, I was watching cause I was sure he was gonna think my laptop was the schools.

Wait so this was your personal laptop? Why was he touching the BIOS at all on your own personal laptop? Why didn't you just do the work yourself?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Since it has become a huge discussion whether or not to use F2 or F12 for Dell computers I thought I'd add that on the Latitude E7270 I got sitting next to me, you use F2 to boot straight into BIOS, and F12 to boot into the boot menu (which has an option to boot into BIOS).

As for the whole "reformat all computers in a 10 mile radius", it honestly just sounds like he was trolling you.

6 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Since it has become a huge discussion whether or not to use F2 or F12 for Dell computers I thought I'd add that on the Latitude E7270 I got sitting next to me, you use F2 to boot straight into BIOS, and F12 to boot into the boot menu (which has an option to boot into BIOS).

As for the whole "reformat all computers in a 10 mile radius", it honestly just sounds like he was trolling you.

Yes I honestly think the OP was misinformed about the entering BIOS key, because as I noted earlier in the thread, I have multiple generations of Dell computers at work, of all different types (Workstations, consumer laptops, business laptops, servers), and they ALL use F2 to enter BIOS, w/ F12 to enter Boot Menu - which as you rightly point out, has an option to boot to BIOS.

I simply think the OP didn't know about F2, and thought they had to go into the F12 boot menu then select the BIOS option.

Either that, or they have one of the only Dell computers in existence that doesn't use F2.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)