Good Free To Play?

WiRiZi
Just now, WhisperingKnickers said:

I'm sure if there are enough people who still like the game it wouldn't be that hard to get a group of us together

I am in lol no, haven't played in years. Used to play a lot on my PS3 until online services shut down :(

I have it on PC

16 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I am in lol no, haven't played in years. Used to play a lot on my PS3 until online services shut down :(

I have it on PC

I haven't played in a long time either and I also have it on PC :D

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

Mechwarrior Online. Its hard at first but man been sinking hours into it at the moment at such a rate. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

14 hours ago, Moress said:

Path of Exile

This, PoE is a phenomenal game with the most ethical microtransactions ever seen in games.

There are some unfortunate sides, mainly design language inconsistency issues, lying tooltips, obtuse not-as-described formulas happening in the background of how stats work and interact, shining through that GGG's designers are more amateur than pro in some ways. But the game deserves credit for its solidity and value.

If you give PoE a try, try to use a cookie cutter build made by someone experienced on your first character because diving blind into the passive tree is a bad idea (look for low-budget builds on their forum)

The game may look like it's about freedom, given the vastness of its options, but that is all a trap. You need to reach survivability thresholds to have any hope of cracking the endgame. For example, the game lets you dual-wield weapons, but unless you're extremely rich you can't pull it off. It needs very specific stat stacking like life leech, life gain on hit, and life gain on kill to work and even then you're excluded from the spikiest single-target boss fights of the endgame.

It's not a hard game to play however, as long as your build is suitable. A very good turn-off-your-brain, enjoyable kind of game.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.