Corsair air 740 mother board compatibility.

hiran91

Hello guys...

so im going to buy a corsair air 740 after going through lot of cases and reviews and till i get my new motherboard on my hand(in about 2 months) im going to use my Gigabyte B150M-D3H(http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B150M-D3H-rev-10#ov)

so this might be a silly question but just want to clear my mind.

my problem is will my motherboard's pci slot align perfectly with the case pci brackets and will everything fit in perfectly ?

Yes it will be fine. It will look a bit small though as it isn't as long as a standard ATX board.

17 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Yes it will be fine. It will look a bit small though as it isn't as long as a standard ATX board.

Yeah look is fine by me :) just wanted to know since my mobo is so small will the pci slots line up with the pci brackets of the case.

Ok then you are good to go.

48 minutes ago, hiran91 said:

Hello guys...

so im going to buy a corsair air 740 after going through lot of cases and reviews and till i get my new motherboard on my hand(in about 2 months) im going to use my Gigabyte B150M-D3H(http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B150M-D3H-rev-10#ov)

so this might be a silly question but just want to clear my mind.

my problem is will my motherboard's pci slot align perfectly with the case pci brackets and will everything fit in perfectly ?

An Air 240 would look proportionately much more correct with an mATX board like yours than a rather than a huge Air 740 which I believe supports EATX.

But yes, that 740 would support your board.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||