What are some things you absolutely hate?

TechTheWorld

What are some things you absolutely hate?

Well I would go with getting noobtubed by 7 year olds right before u a the nuke(in mw2 if you are wondering). Or algebra. Or when your graphics card crashes in the middle of a game.

I am just bored and this is the one thing I didnt see a thread about....so yea....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

That there isn't a rant Section on the forums. ;)

Lame employees at drive thrus or at stores. Walmart.

This "Authentic Mexican Food" restaurant I went to today. Velveeta and Pace omfg really? This is what I get for moving north...

When old folks talk about anything related to tech.

"My PC is so damn slow!" -_-

Memory prices have gone up.

YouTube playback sucks when ever I want to watch something.

OS "fanboyism", They are all good, get over it. I run windows 7 and Linux, Linux because its a challenging OS and gives you a lot of freedom. Winodws because when i want to play video games i know it will (for the most part) just work.

Also greeters at banks, I just want to make a fucking deposit, not tell you my life story.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

People who think they are superior than others....and openly discuss it.

Tech/PC related:

People who say something is better, but have no proof to back up their claim.

Hackers in games: Ruined Call of Duty: World at War for me on my PS3 :(

When companies send you items after an RMA and they don't work out of the box *COUGH*MSI*COUGH

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Dead pixels. THE WORST POSSIBLE THING.

Also EA: (and Origin), BSOD, bad trolls, /b/, and bad English.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

when people on Craigslist list a p4 2.8ghz with integrated graphics as a gaming computer for $80 making me seem crazy for asking $280 for my gaming computer with decent although older spec. 3.0ghz pentium dual core, 4gb ram, 500gig hdd, and HD5770 factory fresh

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

What are some things you absolutely hate? Well I would go with noobtubing 7 year olds. Or algebra. Or when your graphics card crashes in the middle of a game. I am just bored and this is the one thing I didnt see a thread about....so yea....

We should all hate firing explosives at children.

vBulletin 5.0.

Working on costumer service, someday just feels like I'm going to loose it man.

console gamers that say the 360/ps3 are better than gaming computers

bad cable management in a case that has good cable management

people that say beats haed phones are good

inkjet printers

windows 8

the US government

lack of privacy on the internet and having to jump through hoops to get it

"6 strikes"

file transfer speeds and internet randomly getting slow

people that download every toolbar and "fix my computer" solution in existence

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

when people on Craigslist list a p4 2.8ghz with integrated graphics as a gaming computer for $80 making me seem crazy for asking $280 for my gaming computer with decent although older spec. 3.0ghz pentium dual core, 4gb ram, 500gig hdd, and HD5770 factory fresh
Been there.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

What are some things you absolutely hate? Well I would go with noobtubing 7 year olds. Or algebra. Or when your graphics card crashes in the middle of a game. I am just bored and this is the one thing I didnt see a thread about....so yea....

We should all hate firing explosives at children.

Lol I was tired at the moment of writing this thread so please excuse my grammatical errors.

That there isn't a rant Section on the forums. ;)

Lame employees at drive thrus or at stores. Walmart.

This "Authentic Mexican Food" restaurant I went to today. Velveeta and Pace omfg really? This is what I get for moving north...

When old folks talk about anything related to tech.

"My PC is so damn slow!" -_-

Memory prices have gone up.

YouTube playback sucks when ever I want to watch something.

Now there is a rant section:)

Membrane Keyboards

The fact that most "gaming" branded shit is precisely that.

The US Gouvernment

800yo people thinking they know what's best for the internet

Apple

The fact that seemlingly 95% of the people on teh interwebz are retarded. hard.

​Tech-handicapped-people

Cyclists

Hippies

Hipsters

Terrans

Public transport

Roccat

Fanboys

ADs everywhere!

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Just so I can be on the things the RobertVanGilder hates....The US Government. Fascism is better anyway.

APPLE fags

EA

console gamers that say the 360/ps3 are better than gaming computers

annoying people

really dumb girls that try to impress people by being dunb

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Realistically, I hate....

-HTC Beats By Dre, Sol Republic, SMS, Sleeks.

-That my power supply fan clicks for 30 minutes after turning it on.

-Being tall.

-Electrical noise in my Realistic.

-People that ask to many questions.

-Bronies.

-Illiterates.

-Black flexible SLI bridges.

-The rants one of my teachers goes on.

-Large cars.

-Warm chairs.

-Cold popcorn.

-My first ex.

-My second ex.

-The network manager at my school.

-APS.

-The US government.

-Government in general.

-Dubstep.

-Trap.

-Youngmin Lee.

Mod could u please close this thread:) I am sorry I started it:(

We made a mistake, go back.

I hate black PC cases with side panel windows and blue lighting. It is the new beige. (For anyone who can remember what old PCs looked like)

My rules are that a black case must be either rubber/ nipply-paint coated or painted steel. Brushed aluminium and plastic can go to hell. And even then, green, red, white or purple lighting at least shows the owner has a modicum of imagination.

Oh and I hate all these terrible new dramas for kids on TV like Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. Somehow they found a way to appeal to both middleaged housewives and kool-kids in the same concept, appaling.

I absolutely HATE, nay, DETEST that there hasn't been a good Sci-Fi on television for ages. Shows like Space: Above and Beyond, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Firefly... :( This alone is enough to make me cry at night. BSG was a terrible show, and it was still the best one since the Sci-Fi golden days, that's sad.

But my biggest hatred of all: People who pre-order games! YOU know who YOU are, you locust you! Single-handedly destroying gaming to the point publishers and developers don't even care a LITTLE anymore about delivering good products, knowing that they'll sell a million copies based on just a trailer anyway. You are the lowest of the low, I don't care how big of a fan you are of previous games in a series, you are DESPICABLE and you should be ASHAMED!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

What? Im sry but I dont know what you mean.

Apples pricing

And how good their designs are.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

When my folks rearrange the stuff in my room (19 y/o college student so don't think about the manchild in basement stereotype)

When people leave lights or electronics on

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)