This ticks me off.

the21robot

use it headless ;)

Not a problem

yolo

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

I love how he suggested raiding the SSD's with the 9 Seagate's. This guy is officially a moron.

I love the comments of people actually thinking he bought this stuff.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Oh mah gawd, get that tesla away from that man. 

someday I will buy a tesla in 10 years for $50 on ebay and laugh at how much I desired one for my editing. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Reminds me of the threads here where someone discovered there's a GPU (not Video Card) that is worth more than the top video card they have heard of and goes nuts creating a PartsPicker config to see how high a price they can reach... yet will never ever build it. Waste of time...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Yeh, someone needs to post a comment with a link to this thread on the video :D

He builds an editing rig with compute cards, then continues to say that he will SLI them... Technically when you have two of these cards working in serial it is not even SLI, there is no SLI bridge it. There is no video out on a TESLA, if he wanted a workstation card he could have a Quadro! He calls his two eight core xeons that cost over 3 grand "good value" He says that this rig is for editing and a little gaming but all that rig would do is be good at compute applications!

This guy has no clue and he clearly didn't research anything. He probably just went on newegg and found the most expensive parts he could.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Oh mah gawd, get that tesla away from that man. 

someday I will buy a tesla in 10 years for $50 on ebay and laugh at how much I desired one for my editing. 

in 10 years the tesla will be 5 times faster so youll still want the new one for editing. lol

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

OMG this guy, have you guys watched his other videos? I just want to pull my hair out....in one videos I know it was awhile back(jan) but i3 for a "crazy gaming rig." In another video an FX4300 for a budget build, it seems okay at 1st because its a "budget build" then you see $900(budget build) I'm speechless -.-''

in 10 years the tesla will be 5 times faster so youll still want the new one for editing. lol

In a few years I will have one in my system, around 2016 when I am rocking a 970 I will finally be able to pick up one of these for $200

Nvidia-to-Launch-Tesla-Desktop-Supercomp

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I love how at one point he called it a gaming system... There is nothing gaming when it comes to tesla cards and Dual Xeons.

WHO THE HELL BUILDS A 33.000 DOLLAR PC TO EDIT GAME FOOTAGE!?

retards my friend. retards.

Says we are not going to be overclocking a lot in a derisive tone of voice, doesn't realize that Ocing is amazing, and gets you free performance, and he could OC with that level of cooler, even though it isn't a water cooler....  Dumbo  

Says we are not going to be overclocking a lot in a derisive tone of voice, doesn't realize that Ocing is amazing, and gets you free performance, and he could OC with that level of cooler, even though it isn't a water cooler....  Dumbo  

i prefer to OC witout a cooler. but thats just me tho.

"This I think we could have toned down a bit. $14,000 worth of solid state storage...." -_-

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

"This I think we could have toned down a bit. $14,000 worth of solid state storage...." -_-

hes a window shopper. i havent viewed any of his videos but anyone can make a slideshow with highend parts and saying yes this is an epic build....

hes a window shopper. i havent viewed any of his videos but anyone can make a slideshow with highend parts and saying yes this is an epic build....

Very true!

I'm about 85% sure he just looked up the most expensive parts for each category and slapped them together to see what he could get.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

retards my friend. retards.

This is no everyday retard.. this is someone that Went full retard.. you never go full retard.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

IS THAT TACO MOVING :o

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

You need one when you want to run minecraft.

Minecraft might be a little much, might want to tone it down to some basic flash games

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

IS THAT TACO MOVING :o

*Chalks up another tally for someone who saw the moving taco*  ;)

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Wow... just wow.... I decided to see how stupid this guy really is.... Looking at the guys build playlist i found this beauty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62qFQRfclY&list=PLgz-h_Uy9AwMBLFj9CuWt-w7zPCucG7CU&index=13)

He is ranting about how a kit of Deliminator platinum is SLOW!!! From what i would gather he is also reccomending Evga with the blower design vs. Asus DirectCU II cards.... I can't contain my rage at this guy right now.

In the comments he also is trying to tell someone like us, i'd figure, how they are ripping people off Furthermore he is saying that any old person can find someone to build a computer off of places like craigslist or how ANY computer shop will be willing to build a system for you. Speaking from experience and a small town the shops don't have the kind of overhead to just buy the parts to build a system even if half is paied for there is too much risk that they won't finish it where you can go to a city to get a prebuilt for less money and less power.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.