Will I be able to use my laptop until 2020?

I have a 2014 Samsung ATIV Book 8. I want to use my laptop untill 2020. I use my laptop for only web browsing, watching videos through the internet, and creating documents. My laptop would be able to do these tasks even in 2020, but the thing i'm worried about is the damage caused to the laptop. I accidentally cracked the bottom shell of the laptop a little bit when I took the laptop apart, the laptop is missing a few keys, laptop is very scratched, and the bezel has folded marks for no reason. Can I use my laptop until 2020?

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

If you have been this hard on it already, I see no reason you wouldnt be this hard on it for the next 3 years. I find it difficult to imagine in my mind it being able to survive that long in your hands. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

If you have been this hard on it already, I see no reason you wouldnt be this hard on it for the next 3 years. I find it difficult to imagine in my mind it being able to survive that long in your hands. 

Install Linux at that point. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, legacy99 said:

eh, he could use it as a pseudo desktop: 974c04ce3d2061ef5233f64392194429.jpg

idk

Just now, themctipers said:

Install Linux at that point. 

I hate Linux.

Just now, Droidbot said:

eh, he could use it as a pseudo desktop: 974c04ce3d2061ef5233f64392194429.jpg

I wouldn't use my laptop like that!

2 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

I hate Linux.

Why? If you're just browsing around, lubuntu is pretty good against windows for performance. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

Why? If you're just browsing around, lubuntu is pretty good against windows for performance. 

In South korea we use 'hancom hangul' instead of office word to create documents, and Linux isn't compatible with Hancom. And In south korea the school tells which fonts to use for the document, and linux isn't compatible with the fonts that the school requires us to use. Also, I find Wine to be buggy sometimes. 

I will never use Linux. Don't say anything about linux.

Of course, unless you continue treating it like you have. What do you want us to say? 

That's an F in the profile pic

plz stop asking the question 80 times

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

55 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

plz stop asking the question 80 times

What?

21 hours ago, NerdyCoder said:

I have a 2014 Samsung ATIV Book 8. I want to use my laptop untill 2020. I use my laptop for only web browsing, watching videos through the internet, and creating documents. My laptop would be able to do these tasks even in 2020, but the thing i'm worried about is the damage caused to the laptop. I accidentally cracked the bottom shell of the laptop a little bit when I took the laptop apart, the laptop is missing a few keys, laptop is very scratched, and the bezel has folded marks for no reason. Can I use my laptop until 2020?

VengeanceGamer, another dumb post about using your laptop for a few more years?  You already started several posts about using your laptop for seven or more years because your mom won't let you buy a new one and you want to kill yourself.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins