Do you just happen to have $5216 layibg around?

I mean.. Why not 1800x?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

4 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

yay another stupid build! just what i love

That's not true! They could have put a lot of ram and storage for no reason other than being dumb and wanting to see a higher price tag.

I wouldn't be wasting 2x1080Ti's on an AMD build.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

26 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

yay another stupid build! just what i love

I made this one first, another $5000+ build, I can guarrantee that you will like it.

or at least laugh at it...

Just now, NewAndy said:

I actually know a guy with that CPU and those GPUs... ...and 5TB of HDD and 1TB of SSD...

While I'm stuck with an Asus ROG laptop from 2014 with i7 4790HQ and GTX 850m... worst purchase of my life

Oh, and I made this when I started getting into PC building...

Now it doesn't really make sense...

BTW, I didn't put any effort into this build, I just chose the most expensive stuff, not even thinking about if it was compatible with other parts...

Just now, NewAndy said:

Oh, and I made this when I started getting into PC building...

Now it doesn't really make sense...

BTW, I didn't put any effort into this build, I just chose the most expensive stuff, not even thinking about if it was compatible with other parts...

Wow, I'm good.

Forgot the link...

Anyways, here it is: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/NewAndy/saved/cPxVnQ

I think I would fit in LMG juuust fine...

Hook me up, Linus

21 minutes ago, NewAndy said:

Wow, I'm good.

Forgot the link...

Anyways, here it is: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/NewAndy/saved/cPxVnQ

I think I would fit in LMG juuust fine...

Hook me up, Linus

Few things wrong w/ that..

Pretty sure you don't have the required amount of PCI-E slots to have 3 TitanX's, and 2 PCi-E SSD's to run.

Pretty sure that mobo won't fit in the case (besides the point of the GPU's and everything else won't fit.

I imagine they would want someone knowledgeable on PC's, not someone who can throw together expensive parts on partpicker.

Also, not even a practical PC, might as well make the Case solid gold, and have diamond sidepanels.

Just my 2 cents.

Current System Specs:

CPU: Intel I5-7660K; CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X; Thermal Paste: IC Diamond 7 Carat; Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon;

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8gb) DDR4 - 2400; SSD Storage: 1TB Samsung 850 EVO; Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm;

GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 8gb G1 Gaming; Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black; PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W 80+ Gold, OS: Windows 10 Home

10 minutes ago, Drake10114 said:

Few things wrong w/ that..

Pretty sure you don't have the required amount of PCI-E slots to have 3 TitanX's, and 2 PCi-E SSD's to run.

Pretty sure that mobo won't fit in the case (besides the point of the GPU's and everything else won't fit.

I imagine they would want someone knowledgeable on PC's, not someone who can throw together expensive parts on partpicker.

Also, not even a practical PC, might as well make the Case solid gold, and have diamond sidepanels.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, and I'm well aware of all of these things. I just tried to put together as many expensive things as I possibly could, and a solid gold case would actually help a lot!

(I had to throw in the PCI-E SSDs because of the price, I don't think anyone would even consider doing it this way. Also, this was done almost 3 months ago, when I didn't know anything about computer hardware. If I was to make this today, I'd probably use a couple of cuadros (do they even support SLI? well, who cares, no one in their right mind would buy ONE of them)

And when I said that I would fir perfect into LMG, it was meant as a joke, referring to that I forgot the most important thing, in this case, the link to the build.

9 minutes ago, NewAndy said:

Thanks, and I'm well aware of all of these things. I just tried to put together as many expensive things as I possibly could, and a solid gold case would actually help a lot!

(I had to throw in the PCI-E SSDs because of the price, I don't think anyone would even consider doing it this way. Also, this was done almost 3 months ago, when I didn't know anything about computer hardware. If I was to make this today, I'd probably use a couple of cuadros (do they even support SLI? well, who cares, no one in their right mind would buy ONE of them)

And when I said that I would fir perfect into LMG, it was meant as a joke, referring to that I forgot the most important thing, in this case, the link to the build.

Fair enough lol

Current System Specs:

CPU: Intel I5-7660K; CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X; Thermal Paste: IC Diamond 7 Carat; Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon;

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8gb) DDR4 - 2400; SSD Storage: 1TB Samsung 850 EVO; Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm;

GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 8gb G1 Gaming; Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black; PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W 80+ Gold, OS: Windows 10 Home

3 hours ago, Drake10114 said:

Fair enough lol

oh look! todays intro!

Wow, the timing, as I said, I would be perfect for LMG

Just now, NewAndy said:

oh look! todays intro!

Wow, the timing, as I said, I would be perfect for LMG

If you don't believe this, check the latest video, the N3RDFUSION one