Lead Producer for ME:A confirms on twitter 1080 ti will run at 4k/60 on Ultra

shermantanker

What I'm wanting to know is if the game will support surround properly. From what I've seen so far this game would be awesome running at 5760x1080 but I'm worried about stupid stretched and or misplaced HUD elements, or surround getting no support at all. Its not a deal breaker, if the game is good then I'm still going to get it but it would be nice if surround was supported.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

i think we'll learn quite a lot with the EA access for this game, which lasts for 10 hours. 

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

not all Frostbyte games ran OK, remember DA:I? it ran like shit

To be a little fare DA:I was their first game on a new engine.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

57 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

What I'm wanting to know is if the game will support surround properly. From what I've seen so far this game would be awesome running at 5760x1080 but I'm worried about stupid stretched and or misplaced HUD elements, or surround getting no support at all. Its not a deal breaker, if the game is good then I'm still going to get it but it would be nice if surround was supported.

They did confirm months ago that it would have native support for ultrawide screens, so surround is too far out of the picture.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

2 minutes ago, shermantanker said:

To be a little fare DA:I was there first game on a new engine.

nope

BF4 - 2013

NFS: Rivals - 2013

DA: I - 2014

3 minutes ago, zMeul said:

nope

BF4 - 2013

NFS: Rivals - 2013

DA: I - 2014

For Bioware it was their first toe in the pond of frostbite. They likely only had some consulting engineers from dice, but dice didn't make the game for them.

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

not all Frostbyte games ran OK, remember DA:I? it ran like shit

That's because Dragon Age Inquisition was made by a dying Bioware.

Bioware is not the same company it was years ago.

1 hour ago, Darth Revan said:

That's because Dragon Age Inquisition was made by a dying Bioware.

Bioware is not the same company it was years ago.

That is a horrible argument. Especially since few of their key members that worked on Andromeda left in the last 2 years, with ME creator as well even before Inquisition. If nothing else, we should be more worried than ever, especially story wise. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Performance likely great..

Reviews don't seem favorable IMO.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

meh, i'm so done with ME, tyrant is what i'll enjoy this month as soon as i'm done with torment.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I personally can't wait to start playing tomorrow. The vast majority of first impressions from reviewers over the last day or so have been great, and can't wait to judge it for myself.

Really looking forward to it, however, while I have ordered more RAM for this system, I'm holding on pre-ordering the game till I've seen more.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

10 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

That is a horrible argument. Especially since few of their key members that worked on Andromeda left in the last 2 years, with ME creator as well even before Inquisition. If nothing else, we should be more worried than ever, especially story wise. 

Well it's the truth. Bioware is yet another good company that got bought by EA and eventually it got destroyed.

People have been leaving since ME2. Bioware now is nothing more than a shell of what it once was.

And Andromeda is probably the last game they'll make before EA closes their studio. Like EA does with everything they buy.

10 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Well it's the truth. Bioware is yet another good company that got bought by EA and eventually it got destroyed.

People have been leaving since ME2. Bioware now is nothing more than a shell of what it once was.

And Andromeda is probably the last game they'll make before EA closes their studio. Like EA does with everything they buy.

A little dramatic are we? lol

If the game permits me to park the Mako on the Tempest on a planet's surface and do a burnout while drinking a beer, and listening to Rammstein I am good.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

For lack of a better description I am currently "creaming myself" over this game. I can't wait for the 22nd. Took a week off work just to play it... Can someone fast forward time for me?

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Why are people giving them money again? The game looks like an utter joke.

Just now, hoboX10 said:

Nar+Sex Liquidshadow Mass Effect Tali Zorah Nar Rayya Mander Shepard

49 minutes ago, hoboX10 said:

Not from what I have seen, but will be able to see for myself tonight.