FACEBOOK TRACKS EVERYTHING

Go to solution Solved by SpaceGhostC2C,

It's good for you to find that out, and to spread the information to others in the same situation you were. Only informed choices can be free choices.

Hi LTT forum,

I had recently at school a lesson about Facebook. That guy said that facebook is recording everything you do.
FB posts, Instagram posts, sites that you visit that has a Facebook link, private messages in messenger,.. etc

So I went as soon as possible online to search for my personal Facebook archive. and I found it and literally everything is there!
I don't think a lot of people know this.. so a just wanted to let you know ?

(I found it here: http://www.zdnet.be/article/127327/download-heel-je-facebook-geschiedenis/ )

maxresdefault.jpg

This isn't new.

And nobody really cares either. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Ok so if you didn't know the reason you don't have to pay for it with money is because you pay for it with data which is then sold for money to adcompanys data is just another currency oh also it tracks your ip how long you spend on it and if the phone app your location where you visit if you visited a store after they showed you an ad about it and much more

It's good for you to find that out, and to spread the information to others in the same situation you were. Only informed choices can be free choices.